I'm so happy, my tama changed into the butterfly!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol. Omg @ Fallen, he came up close to the screen about 5 mins after I read your post lol. Creepy. But yes it was reaaaaaallllyyyyy cute.

I really don't want him to change lol.

cheesegab if it helps at all, mine went from Kuribotchi to Young mametchi then became the butterfly one, and I think it only lost 2 hearts once or twice and before that only one heart (each thing, food and happy) every 3 days or so. I had to feed him a few treats as some of the times he wouldn't eat enough meals to be able to play games to make him happy, so I gave him as many treats as he needed then played with him.

Yes it is. He's a second generation, version 2 tama connexion. =)

Last edited by a moderator:
All I can tell you is what I told cheesegab:

It went from Kuribotchi to Young mametchi then became the butterfly one. I think it only lost 2 hearts once or twice and before that only one heart (each thing, food and happy) every 3 days or so. I had to feed him a few treats as some of the times he wouldn't eat enough meals to be able to play games to make him happy, so I gave him as many treats as he needed then played with him.

Oh and it's a second generation. Which according to a few of the growth chart things, it needs to be as it doesn't seem to show up on odd generations, I.E 1, 3 etc. Only on even ones. But I don't know if that's for definate or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back