Im so mad

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

miss_roxy_6

Reaction score
Its this girl making it up

1st-I tried it too see if worked ( It did)

2nd- I got an E-mail saying

I am sorry, I came clean to everyone else, I'm not Hannah. I'm Madison. Please don't get mad. I'm sorry

Madison C.
i got so mad did u try it?

That's what happens when people are gullible.

Don't believe anyone online when they say they're a celebrity or have a celebrities email address or contact information. It's usually some stupid poser kid trying to get a laugh.

Well, I guess you know what it's like pretending to be a celebrity.

You claimed you were Emily Osment or whatever in this topic.

>____>

Well, I guess you know what it's like pretending to be a celebrity.You claimed you were Emily Osment or whatever in this topic.

>____>
That's very true. >_>

As I said earlier, there are alot of Teen Posers out there.

It's actually pretty sad.

There's nothing we can do to stop them.

It takes us to stop being so gullible on the Internet.

-Rachel

Well, I guess you know what it's like pretending to be a celebrity.You claimed you were Emily Osment or whatever in this topic.

>____>
Lol i just read that topic!!! i think u r being a bit of a hypocrite here miss_roxy_6! don't blame others for what you have done. and that girl was very nice about it - she didn't make up excuses or anything, she apologised. But you made excuses and pretended everyone was being mean to you. :ichigotchi:

Lol i just read that topic!!! i think u r being a bit of a hypocrite here miss_roxy_6! don't blame others for what you have done. and that girl was very nice about it - she didn't make up excuses or anything, she apologised. But you made excuses and pretended everyone was being mean to you. :ichigotchi:
I Agree

Its this girl making it up
1st-I tried it too see if worked ( It did)

2nd- I got an E-mail saying

i got so mad did u try it?
Yeah.She said that to me too.i'm not mad.Oh,and btw,i think she said she was 11.

Well at least he or she apologized... You tried to switch up your guilt claim that people were being mean to you.

Seems the shoes on the other foot, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back