I'M SO NERVOUS!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

seemunky548

Reaction score
Ok. Well... I HAVE THE REGIONAL SPELLING BEE TOMMOROW!!!!! I'M SO NERVOUS!!!!!! I'm versing 119 people. All around Michigan!!!!!!!!!! Please give me advice! I'm afraid I might get stage fright even though I've studied soo hard! Here is one of my words....

magnanimous. Ok that was easy was kinda easy too spell. But there is French words those are hard... Here are some of the words in the booklet that they gave me and where they are from!

impetuous:Latin

ambivalent:Latin

postmortem:Latin

obsequious:Latin

December:Latin

magnanimous:Latin

retrospective:Latin

indigenous:Latin

infinitesimal:Latin

aggregate:Latin

ubiquitous:Latin

Ok. Thats all I'm typing. I'll come on tommorow and tell you guys if I won or lost.

I'll still be on I'll just be studying!

Wish Me Luck,

T.J.

Ooh, I'm a good speller! Impetuous and December aren't that hard ^_^ There are a lot of big words that aren't hard to spell, but people think they are because they are so long! For example: pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, supercalifragilisticexpialidocious, and antidisestablishmentarianism. If you read them quickly, they look like a big jumble of letters. But if you read them slowly, all you have to do it break it down and it's not so hard. So my advice is breaking the word down. Once it's broken down, it's very easy to spell. You can PM me if you need more help, too! :(

♪~tk710

Hee, seemunky548, I sent you a PM offering some help. It's okay if you don't want any, though, that's cool ^_^

Well, all I have to say is:

[SIZE=15pt]~*♥GOOD LUCK!!!♥*~[/SIZE]

And have fun with it, and don't be sad if you do happen to lose... It's a matter of fun, and you got very lucky to get that far ^_^ Please enjoy it!!

I got third place at my spelling bee. I did words that were 5 grades ahead of me! I got a candy bar from my Mom as a reward!

I got third place at my spelling bee. I did words that were 5 grades ahead of me! I got a candy bar from my Mom as a reward!
Heh, and yet, you spelled "Chinese" wrong in your siggy xP

Best of luck. I hope you do really well. Be sure to let us know how you get on.

Look at my signiture! I didn't spell it wrong!

And besides, I did get 3rd place. Also, don't be mean on Tamatalk. Admin is on my buddies list, I tell Admin everything thats going on. Admin always makes things better.

GOOD JOB!!!

Yea! XD But I'm probably going to have to say some words with capitals!

T.J.
Trust me, you won't. I went to a Kentucky regional last year and we didn't have 2 say capitals. But I lost on the word fallow. Forgot the 'w'. This one guy from my school just won 2nd in regional, 1st in state :wacko: , and is making it to NATIONAL!!!! I hate that kid....

But good luck. If they ever give u fallow, remember the 'w' :hitodetchi: . Um, have fun, and try not to cry if you don't make it. Oh, GO TO THE BATHROOM BEFORE YOU GO IN THE ROOM! Trust me, this one kid stopped the bee and said we should have a bathroom break cuz he had 2 pee. :unsure:

///Matchy :mimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Look at my signiture! I didn't spell it wrong!
And besides, I did get 3rd place. Also, don't be mean on Tamatalk. Admin is on my buddies list, I tell Admin everything thats going on. Admin always makes things better.
Good job but, you did spell it wrong...

You spelled it "Chineese" when its really "Chinese".

And we are not being mean, we are just trying to help. :hitodetchi:

~AG11

Ugh! Seemunky hasn't been online to tell us the results! It's like sitting on pins and needles... Which, depending on how many needles there are, doesn't actually hurt. It's all this pressure stuff that I don't want to get into right now ;) ANYWAYS...

StarWarsnerdy, you did spell it wrong, but it's not in your siggy anymore... So it doesn't matter!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back