im so sad.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cubanita1987

Reaction score
i have to give a time out to pupi i get sad when i have to do it.

but he always calling me for no reason and the make me mad hehe.

:huh: he is such a bad boy he is not even 2 yr old and i have 5 training bars lol the was fast. :huh: :huh:

lol yes i am i always looking at my little bad boy hehe so i will see what he is doing and when he call me for no reason it make me mad but happy because is calling me :huh: :huh:

As an experienced tama owner, I don't think there is any such thing as a "bad boy", as you put it. All tamagotchis behave differently and guess what? One time my tamagotchi had a full training bar when he was a child! Don't know what happened there..........but then again, I can't remember if it was the whole bar. I know it was close though.

Stating my statement again, your tamagotchi isn't as bad as you think he is. And besides, the more disipline he gets the better charcter (or so I was told)!

He probaly isn't beeping for no reason, everytime that they beep it means that they either lost 1 Hungry Heart or 1 Happy Heart!! :angry: You should never disipline them for that. But whatever, it's your Tama.. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back