im so scared - runescape prank links

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dj-lynx

Reaction score
Ok so those who play runescape and they arnt members should hear this you no how sometimes ui get these advertisers wen u log in a non members world in runescape well i had an advertiser that said "danger do not clik here this could be the most scariest thing in ur life and theres a scary imageof the girl from the excorcist so warning to those non members on runescape im soo scared

Ok so those who play runescape and they arnt members should hear this you no how sometimes ui get these advertisers wen u log in a non members world in runescape well i had an advertiser that said "danger do not clik here this could be the most scariest thing in ur life and theres a scary imageof the girl from the excorcist so warning to those non members on runescape im soo scared
I know my cousin sent me a maze game thing and she said "when you win their will be a suprise" and she said "not to have your lil brother and sister around, and to turn the sound off" stupid me turned the volume up and when I finished the maze the girl from scary movie 2 came up and shreiked!!!!! (when she was posessed) I FLIPPED OFF THE DANG COUCH AND SCREAMED I AM STILL SHAKING RIGHT NOW!!!!

That is why PRANK links are banned on TamaTalk :lol:

Lots of us don't like being scared without warning... and it really isn't funny for us - so we don't allow them on this site :)

If you ever find a post with a prank link in it on TamaTalk - either in the reply or as a link in the signature message please report it straight away.

I might just add that I am going to leave this topic open - because I trust that no one is going to be stupid enough to start posting prank links as examples to show ppl just how scary some of them can be... :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Everyone has a reason to be scared of pranks. :ichigotchi:

Just remember; images can't hurt you, they only scare you.

Everyone has a reason to be scared of pranks. :ichigotchi: Just remember; images can't hurt you, they only scare you.
I know. But now my lil sis (1 year) and my lil brother (7 mos) are up from their nap. I screamed so loud!! It's not like I hate being scared it is just those thinks that make me almost have a heartattack!

I know. But now my lil sis (1 year) and my lil brother (7 mos) are up from their nap. I screamed so loud!! It's not like I hate being scared it is just those thinks that make me almost have a heartattack!
Yeah,

I saw the same prank. I scared not only me, but my dad. He thoguht I was being murdered I screamed so loud.

Yeah, but those things aren't fun. They leave me messed up for weeks, and sometimes I can't even sleep.

But, I try and remember that it's just a picture, and it can't hurt me. No matter what, it just doesn't do anything.

Sometimes, I picture it about to scare me, and the dude's pants fall down, and he tries to rbing them up again, or his face get's hit with pie. Try and make the picture feel embarresed. That always helped me. Eventually, you will get over it, by nature.

Hope I helped!!

Alimania

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back