I'm so upest help me, what should I do :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
So on Valetine's Day I gave my friend a present to feel good like Cyann told me from Tama-Zone. That person said it would make me feel happy, but I didn't get no present except a small Hershey Kiss. :ichigotchi: What should I do. And I DONT feel cheery and happy!

Has this ever happend to you?

just get on with life, watch a funny tv program/read a funny book, do something really random for the fun of it :p

just hope that the men in white suits aren't around if you do someting random though...

:unsure: :unsure: :p :) <_<

just try to cheer yourself up :D

Last edited by a moderator:
just get on with life, watch a funny tv program/read a funny book, do something really random for the fun of it :D just hope that the men in white suits aren't around if you do someting random though...

:unsure: :unsure: :p :) <_<
UHH? What do you mean about the men in white suits?! But when I get finish doing something I will be upset again.

men in white suits be those people who take people to the mental hospital <_<

try to take your mind off it :)

men in white suits be those people who take people to the mental hospital :unsure:
try to take your mind off it <_<
Okay XD i'm not that type of crazy or mental!

But I can't get it off my mind.... :)

Tell me about it!!

I am right there with ya about not feeling cheery or happy!

All the boyfriends got their girls huge stuffed animals.

People bought roses to give to their crush, candy, and jewelry!!

And what do I get? I get notta!

All I get is candy from my friends!

I hate valentines day, and I probably will until I have a great one.

the best way to forget is to forget that you want to forget, why not go to the tamatalk arcade and try to get a high score, the challenge will take your mind off it :)

Tell me about it!!I am right there with ya about not feeling cheery or happy!

Well, YOUR LUCKY YOUR FRIENDS gave you candy! :) I got nothing except a small piece of candy. How Upsetting. <_<

Well, YOUR LUCKY YOUR FRIENDS gave you candy! :) I got nothing except a small piece of candy. How Upsetting. <_<
Thats pretty much all I got to!!!

I regret even going to school today!

Well, YOUR LUCKY YOUR FRIENDS gave you candy! :unsure: I got nothing except a small piece of candy. How Upsetting. :unsure:
You know what...?

Some people didn't get anything at all - not even a small candy present :)

Gift giving is about giving presents for the pleasure it gives you to see someone else get something they like.

It is not about expecting something as good as or better in return and then having a pout about it...
Believe me, lots of people regret getting excited about Valentine's Day. Forget about it and think of all the chocolate Easter Eggs that might come your way soon :D

You know what...?
Some people didn't get anything at all - not even a small candy present  :)

Gift giving is about giving presents for the pleasure it gives you to see someone else get something they like. 

It is not about expecting something as good as or better in return and then having a pout about it...  <_<

Believe me, lots of people regret getting excited about Valentine's Day.  Forget about it and think of all the chocolate Easter Eggs that might come your way soon :unsure:
I know but, I really thought somebody was going to think about me, I didn't want nothing back for gifts, I just wanted something good as everybody else. I wasn't expecting to give a present and get one back though.. What you make you think that. *shivers*

I sound so bad.

You know what...?
Some people didn't get anything at all - not even a small candy present  :p

It is not about expecting something as good as or better in return and then having a pout about it...  :p

Believe me, lots of people regret getting excited about Valentine's Day.  Forget about it and think of all the chocolate Easter Eggs that might come your way soon ;)
You took the words right out of my mouth!!

Imagine This: Your walking around at a train station, when you don't pay attention and step onto the tracks. You didn't notice a train heading your way. You turn your head and there it was. Rushing towards you......you scream in terror. Luckily, some kind woman jumps out and pulls you to safety; riskin her own life. "Thanks....so much!" you say, trying to catch your breath. "No problem. Hey, don't I get a reward for saving your life?" she says, sticking her hand out.

Sometimes things are givin to you, and you don't give anything back. Sometimes you give something to someone, and they don't give you anything back. Does it matter? No! If you give a gift to somebody, it's not a que for them to give something back in return. Isn't a thank you enough? Don't feel upset! There are alot of people in the world who didn't get a single thing; you should be grateful.

*Tgd*

Okay XD i'm not that type of crazy or mental!
But I can't get it off my mind.... :p
I honestly think you are overthinking all of this, or your want for material things is so great, it's soured you. Either way ;)

Trust me guys I wasn't looking forward to today either. I'm single and have been for 2 years now. Last couple of years on this date have been uber depressing. But you know what actually made this better? Out of the blue I got cards and messages and whatnot from some of my friends from far away in the same boat as me. This day isn't just for lovers as the media makes us out to believe. It's also celebration of friendship. I'm very grateful for my friends and family and I love them dearly.

I'll have a significant other someday, but for now, the gestures I got for valentine's day made my day less lonely :p

If you're that upset that you didn't get anything material or a card or anything, I'd think about this: It made someone else happy. You're only focussing on yourself.

Right, like they said! V-Day isn't just about getting nice presents, its about being with the people you truly love and care about, letting them know you care, and having a good time! :p Don't feel upset.

Today was actually alright for me. I knew that there definantly were couples in my school that were going to have a good time today, and that I wasn't one of them. But I still felt good knowing that people still cared enough to give me cards and a little candy. ;) And we all watched a movie, Herby Fully Loaded, with our class today, with snacks! I was thankful to be with my class today, because atleast I knew some people actually cared. :p

I understand that you're upset, but ask yourself: Is it because you don't have someone to spend Valentine's Day with, or just because you didn't get a present? :angry:

Well, gift giving is about the joy of seeing other people get something nice. It makes you feel good. Kind of like volunteering. The people give and give and expect nothing in return. I say you should just feel good about yourself to know that you did something nice for someone else.

:mellow: GotchiGirl96 :D

You know what...?
Some people didn't get anything at all - not even a small candy present :mellow:

It is not about expecting something as good as or better in return and then having a pout about it... :D

Believe me, lots of people regret getting excited about Valentine's Day. Forget about it and think of all the chocolate Easter Eggs that might come your way soon B)
I didnt.......I lived

Tell me about it!!I am right there with ya about not feeling cheery or happy!

Wow I feel the same way. today I saw some people in my class exchainging (sp?) stuffed animals and presents. All they give me is a few cards and a horrible day. I think I got the least cards out of everyone. :kuribotchi: And plus all of my friends have boyfriends. So I hate it as much as you do. Oh and Locky, just think that Valentines day is a meaninngless (sp?) holiday. (that's what I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back