im sooooo love sick

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xixi starz

Reaction score
so in one of my other bullitens i told you about a guy 2 yrs older than me i love him sooooooo much i need him 2 be mine aughhhhhhhhhhh i really need him :(help me :( :D

Talk to him.

Be his friend.

You cannot love somebody without knowing who they are. :(

Just be yourself, and get to know him.

If he's two years older, he might be harder to get. But so what? Try and win his heart!

Sorry if that didn't help..I'm having an off day today for giving advice. :/

but i already do kno what hes all about hes athletic[im into guys like that]hes smart he cares about a girls feelings and hes super nice

Talk to him.Be his friend.

You cannot love somebody without knowing who they are. :D

Just be yourself, and get to know him.

If he's two years older, he might be harder to get. But so what? Try and win his heart!

Sorry if that didn't help..I'm having an off day today for giving advice. :/
I was thinking...

Just be nice and talk to him. He'll like it if you do. But don't be so nice you're like a robot.'

mametchi ;)

but i already do kno what hes all about hes athletic[im into guys like that]hes smart he cares about a girls feelings and hes super nice
That sounds like a great guy!

Just hang out eith him, flirt ith him. He'll probably end up likeing you even over the age difference.

Sorry I'm horrible with advice.

he thinks he dose because my x friend told him sum true stuff about me but sum of it not so true and he kinda just stares at me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back