im starting 2 change~!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

yesenia

Reaction score
sudently,im starting 2 like puting clotheths that make my *coghf*butt look bigger...

i like putting nail polish!!! i never liked that cause i thought i looked like a um a....(girl dog) u now what i mean,right??

not 2 b mean or anything.... ANYWAY...my mom says she think it is puberty. what do u think?

It could just be that your tastes are changing. I guess it could be puberty, too. :)

I agree, it's probably both. I hated "girly" things but as I got older and more mature I wanted to put on nailpolish and things like that.

Take Avril Lavigne for example, she used to be all skater and punk, but she eventually got mature and grew out of most of that.

sudently,im starting 2 like puting clotheths that make my *coghf*butt look bigger...i like putting nail polish!!! i never liked that cause i thought i looked like a um a....(girl dog) u now what i mean,right??

not 2 b mean or anything.... ANYWAY...my mom says she think it is puberty. what do u think?
Well, your tastes are changing I think, I used to play with littlest pet shops, lol I'm now on to tamagotchi. :(

I think you're growing more mature, changing styles, deciding what's right for you.

I've been through it, I know. Lol. :(

.:: Hot Banana ::.

It's just pubety- you're 10. I'm going changes too- I'm becoming girly. :) Its just stuff that happens as you grow up. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL.. i did the opposite xD

I used to be girly and grew dark and kinda boyish.. well... just my actions! But, i wear dark clothes and despise pink xD

you're just maturing.

sudently,im starting 2 like puting clotheths that make my *coghf*butt look bigger...i like putting nail polish!!! i never liked that cause i thought i looked like a um a....(girl dog) u now what i mean,right??

Yeah I'm going to the same thing. All of a sudden I was to wear shirts that show my butt and pull my pants up higher than I normally ever would (they used to be not very high). Don't think it's just you. I'm going through it as well as millions of other people (tenagers) too.

C~M

Yeah. Its puberty alright. I used to like, hang out with boys as my buds. But now, that Im 12, I'm afraid to talk to them. And, I have also cared more about how I look! :)

Everybody changes and your tastes will change puberty or not. For example when your listening to music and there's a song you don't like, then a couple of weeks later you start to think "Actually I quite like that song.." I do that alot :) .

But I don't understand how putting nail polish on makes you like like a 'girl dog'?

It probably is just puberty, so don't worry :( .

i think they should ban this kindof stuff of the internet (im having a had time getting over what ive seen in gr5) :rolleyes:

i think they should ban this kindof stuff of the internet (im having a had time getting over what ive seen in gr5) :p
This is Seriously Non Tamatalk- don't like it? Don't read it.

Same here. I am the same age, going through the same thing.

I think it's just, your growing out of little kid things. I just started wearing makeup, reading

magizines, and using and playing with a cell phone. I started to grow out of the imaginary games I used to play, and like the above. It is just puberty, kind of. Your starting to like boys, I am guessing? Thats part of it to.

Last edited by a moderator:
O crap!So your saying that I'm tomboy with cargo pants now but in a few years I'll be girly carrying a *gag*sparkley pink purse!?O god no!

*sniff* *sniff* I wanted to keep my tomboy independence!!! But..but........NOW I AM GETTING INTERESTED IN SHOPPING FOR CLOTHES AND...........I can hardly say it. *says this really quickly* I AM STARTING TO GET A SENSE OF FASHION AND CUTE CLOTHES *puts hands over face*

Everybody changes and your tastes will change puberty or not. For example when your listening to music and there's a song you don't like, then a couple of weeks later you start to think "Actually I quite like that song.." I do that alot ;) .
But I don't understand how putting nail polish on makes you like like a 'girl dog'?

It probably is just puberty, so don't worry ;) .
LOL!!!

I MENT THE BAD WORD,NOT A DOG!!

:D :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ;)

Maybe. Maybe you're starting to want to look nice because you're getting older. It's just part of getting older.

Well, I think I'm going through the same thing. I mean... I'm 13, begining to wear make-up, loving to hang round with boys, caring about how I look, ect. It's something all girls go through. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back