Im TamaRetarded!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

2Old4ThisTama

Reaction score
Hi! I am 30 years old & my 6 yr old daughter got a Tama 4 christmas, so of course im stuck w/it! 15 yrs ago when i had a tama they werent this confusing!

NE way, I got most of it figured out but when my tama goes to work/school, he goes to something that looks like a castle & jumps on a trampolene & pops baloons & he gets paid to do this, what is this, is this his job? I thought I got to choose his job? Also I was an Mametchi or what ever (a little mouse looking thing w/ ears & a tail) now im something else like a bug or something, big nose, small have a spotted thing on my head, who is this & why did I change?

Now he has a baby, so i guess im doing something right! Ok so dont make fun of me cuz im old & was playin with these things before some of you were born! j/k you can make a little fun of me if you want just answer my ?'s please!

To determine whether you have a V4 or V4.5, activate the bat & ball icon, and select Games from the menu. This will show you a list of the built-in mini-games. (Note: some of the games are locked / hidden until your Tamagotchi character reaches certain growth stages.)

The games on the V4 are Jumping Rope, Mimic, Shape, Dance, and Flag.

The games on the V4.5 are Climb, Tug-of-War, Apple, Shapes, and Manhole.

We have character charts, so you can figure out their names.

For the V4, it's here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=90203

And for the V4.5, it's here: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=117034

If you reply, letting us know which you have, a V4 or V4.5, maybe somebody can help with your other questions.

yeah

a tamagotchi version 4.5 has a star on it while the v4 has a circle

good job

your tama had a baby!

Ok! So here's the run down:

Baby- Tsubutchi

Toddler- Kuchitamatchi

Teen- Kometchi (he was an ugly one! :D )

Adult- URA Mametchi

Then he evolved to- Hyottokotchi

Questions:

Why evolve? Why not just stay Mametchi? He was already an adult!

Whats the diff b/t Mametchi & URA Mametchi?

and whats up w/the job thing i asked b/f?

Now that he has a baby, when he leaves it will i get to keep all the stuff I got w/ the daddy?

Ya'll just bear w/me!

I guess I really am "TamaTarded"

Thanks Guys!!

Questions:Why evolve? Why not just stay Mametchi? He was already an adult!

Whats the diff b/t Mametchi & URA Mametchi?

and whats up w/the job thing i asked b/f?

Now that he has a baby, when he leaves it will i get to keep all the stuff I got w/ the daddy?

Ya'll just bear w/me!

I guess I really am "TamaTarded"

Thanks Guys!!
He evolved because his Funny points (the first one on the skill points screen on the health meter) were 350 or more, and his total skill points were 450 or more. Hyottokotchi is a secret character that comes only from Ura Mametchi, with enough skill points.

The Ura characters are basically reverse-living Tamas. Uras live in darkness and their colour sprites have a lighter blue than regular Tamas. The Uras are twisted versions of regular Tamagotchis. In this case, ura Mametchi has a tail, ans is always smirking.

I think you or your daughter might've chosen the job not knowing what she/you were doing. The job selection screen comes up under the mail option, as this type of mail: [!]

Yes.

I will, as long as you don't go spazz and start panicking and then we won't be able to understand WHAT THE BEEPITY-BEEP YOU WANT FROM US!!! lol It's happened before. And its annoying.

No, you're just like a puppy learning to sit. You're learning what to do, and you're starting to get it.

Thanks to all who replied with help!

If anything else comes up that you may think would be helpful info for me please let me know!

To Gotchi Gotchi: Thanks a bunch for your reply, as strongly worded as it was, you were very helpful, & this is a little off subject but, i read your sig. line, & I must say how impressed & shocked I am to see a teen actually, & publicly proclaiming what you have! A lot of kids/teens (& even adults) "Talk the Talk" but dont "Walk the Walk"! I am so proud & it it gives me renewed faith to see you stand for God! Keep it up & youll be a wonderfull role model!

Thanks to all who replied with help!If anything else comes up that you may think would be helpful info for me please let me know!

To Gotchi Gotchi: Thanks a bunch for your reply, as strongly worded as it was, you were very helpful, & this is a little off subject but, i read your sig. line, & I must say how impressed & shocked I am to see a teen actually, & publicly proclaiming what you have! A lot of kids/teens (& even adults) "Talk the Talk" but dont "Walk the Walk"! I am so proud & it it gives me renewed faith to see you stand for God! Keep it up & youll be a wonderfull role model!
(about the help I gave you) You're welcome. :huh:

(about me standing up for God) Thanks. I don't think anyone's ever told me that before, so that means a lot. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
As for your last question, the baby will keep everything except unlocked games, skill points, and the previous job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back