I'm upset.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hstama2

Reaction score
Ok, i just started acting classes. There were two groups to sign up for, so i picked the one that sounded older, Romeo and Juliet. It turns out it was the younger group. No bigee, ill just switch, i think. My parents were late and the next group goes after that, so then this girl from my school i dont get along with shows up for the next group, i don't know if i should switch or stay with the younger group. Cuz while i was waiting, she gave me a look like, why are you here? I just feel really un comfortable around her, but i don't like acting with 8 and 9 year olds? help?

Ok, i just started acting classes. There were two groups to sign up for, so i picked the one that sounded older, Romeo and Juliet. It turns out it was the younger group. No bigee, ill just switch, i think. My parents were late and the next group goes after that, so then this girl from my school i dont get along with shows up for the next group, i don't know if i should switch or stay with the younger group. Cuz while i was waiting, she gave me a look like, why are you here? I just feel really un comfortable around her, but i don't like acting with 8 and 9 year olds? help?
Go 2 the older group and pretend she's not there! Who knows, u might find some1 else that h8ts her 2 and become friends with her! =3

Go to the older group and pretend she's not there! Who knows, you might find someone else that dislikes her too and become friends with her! =3
Note: Please don't use hate, it isn't the best word. Thanks. [Edited for easier reading]

Anyway, I would just ignore her. Your not gonna let some 9 year old ruin your fun right?

Just have fun.

If it's possible to ignore her which I'm sure it is [unless there was a really really really bad break between you two] then join the older group. You don't want to have to be with a general population you don't want to be with, right?

If it's going to mess up your acting then it may be better to stay in the one you're in. If not, challenge yourself with the older group and just find some other friends. :angry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back