I'm upset

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Huh.... To me, personally, I think that 12 is too young. I'm 11, and I don't plan on having a boyfriend until at least 15. Yup. ^_^ But, that's just me.

well... i'm 11 and already a guy asked me out like a week ago.

i was just playing dunce for handball at skool then this guy named thai

he said hes mad at me for giving my cusin 50 bux! and so his

gang tried to chase the fastest girl in skool (me)then, i went back and

played handball again then suddenly Frank Milford said "Will u go out with me?"

then i said i'd think about it. so he said i got until after the holidayz.

BUT I DUNNO WADDA SAY!!

plz take this poll here

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's too young. But that's just me. :furawatchi: If you want a boyfriend (and if it's ok with your parents, lol), then go for it. <_<

People were going out and kissing and stuff in grade 5 :angry: . It was weird...

I had a sort of BF in grade 4. He gave me chocolates and roses on Valentine's Day. Then we broke up in Grade 5.

Last edited by a moderator:
People were going out and kissing and stuff in grade 5 :ph34r: . It was weird...I had a sort of BF in grade 4. He gave me chocolates and roses on Valentine's Day. Then we broke up in Grade 5.
that happened when I was in 5th grade, too... but that was three years ago, so things might have changed in that school.

Yeah, like I said B4, I don't think I'll have a BF until I'm ~thinks~ .... 14, maybe. Even though in 4th grade, all of the guys in my class were ALL over me because I was like the only girl in my class that wasn't a over-girly-pinky-person. I was obsessed with video games (I still am :huh: ) , so, there was ~thinks, again~ I think.... 1,2,3,4 guys who... ahem.... "hung out" with me. But there's one guy who still likes me, maybe 2, But me and this guy like each other.... I wouldn't be suprised if we became BF/GF in 8th grade. Enough about me. :hitodetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back