Im Very Confused...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melonmilk

Reaction score
So, what determines a good character as opposed to a bad one? I mean, we all know a Mametchi is good, but what about all the other new characters? It dosent seem like there is allot of personality info for any of them...Back in 97, it seemed all the characters had personalities. Can someone give me a clue here?

It's hard to tell with 52+ characters. Basically:

:mimitchi: Mimitchi is Even Generation BEST

:mametchi: Mametchi is Odd Generation BEST

:gozarutchi: Gozarutchi and Maskutchi :ph34r: are the worst

Kutchipatchi is about 1 level above Gozarutchi and Maskutchi.

And Hanatchi is the result of bad Happiness care but good Hunger care.

Thanks. Does anyone know about Woolitchi?

In your opinions, what are the best combos of food and game to get certain characters?

Thanks. Does anyone know about Woolitchi?
In your opinions, what are the best combos of food and game to get certain characters?
I do! I believe it is "Urutchi" and not "Wooltchi" though.

I believe Sushi-Apple can get you Pyonkotchi if you treat it with excellent care (odd generation).

:huh: is another good care Tamagotchi. So is ChoMametchi from Osutchi I think it is.

There are surprisingly few new characters on version 3. There are only around 5 new characters! Lol!

Kuchipatchi isn't so bad. In fact on version 1 he is the 2nd best character for odd generation! See my Tamapedia (signature) for a little guide.

Well I suppose Mimitchi is smart and Memetchi is a dreamer :huh:

Yeah, they arent really telling much info about them now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back