I'm very happy!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RachelGotchi

FOUR TIME Lifetime Angelgotchi
Reaction score
As some of you know, my Mom moved away last Christmas. Well, she's coming to visit this coming Thursday! ^.^

I'm really happy. (She's probably not going to be too happy to see my room though x])

Any of you having any relatives visiting lately?

Cool!And no,my cuzin's are coming next month.(June 10th actually!)

That's awsome!!!

I'm sure you're really excited!

Have fun with your mom! ^^

That's sounds wonderful! I hope you have fun~

I do have a sibling coming from California at the end of May.

She's going to have the time of her life when she gets to go to Canada! :p

P.S. You might want to clean your room! ^_^

My bro is coming to visit me in France - He wants me to take him on a tour xDD (Seriously, I just recently moved >xDD)

That's awesome! Good for you =].

Well I've recently met another cousins, and I visited my Grandparents about a week ago..

That's great, RG! :D

I'm not having any relatives visit for a month or two, but over the summer I get to see mai cousin... as you know xD

My aunt and uncle came yesterday to go to someone's wedding... I don't know whose...

wow....must be nice having visiting relatives.

The last time someone visited me was back when I was seven. Five years ago.

Most of teh time, I'm the visiting relative...LOL.

babyblue123456 please stay on topic

Have fun seeing your mom!

I'm going to visit my uncle (He's not really my direct uncle, he's one of my mom's cousins, but we just call him uncle Mike.) in Oregon next weekend. He has a farm and he says me and my brother can learn to drive with his pickup truck. All my other siblings had to learn to drive until they were about fifteen, we get to learn at thirteen!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back