Im very very stuck can you help me :)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melissa121

Reaction score
Please help..

it would be greatly appreciated. :)

Prada Lg. :D

Samsung e 840

Samsung u600

Do you have a phone that works good if so what is it ?

I need help with this becuase cell phones are part of my life since I am in a boarding school ... so this is an important choice :(

Thank you

xo|ox

Melisa

I have a black razr. Not a very good phone but I can get MP3 ringtones so thats good enough for me :)

C~M

I have the motorala krzr k1 I got it the day it came out -.- I dont like motorolas :eek: .

The 3'rd one looks great to me. :eek:

The choice is up to you, as the owner of the Phone. But the 3'rd is my Favourite.

Try to buy one that will work as a Multitasker, and remember about Good Quality. ;)

The 3'rd one looks great to me. :eek: The choice is up to you, as the owner of the Phone. But the 3'rd is my Favourite.

Try to buy one that will work as a Multitasker, and remember about Good Quality. ;)
Thank you =].

I think I might be going with that one =]

I like the third one...

I have a Nokia 5300... and i am warning everyone.... Motorola phones from any dealer are turning crappy.... be careful and Motorola has been having problens with Razr.. just warning you all ^.^

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the third one...

I have a Nokia 5300... and i am warning everyone.... Motorola phones from any dealer are turning crappy.... be careful and Motorola has been having problens with Razr.. just warning you all ^.^
I have heard that too!

Hello guys I got the prada lg today :huh: .

If I dont like it then I have a chance to take it back...But nobody can take it away from me I love it =]

I have a Motorola V235, it has really good quality pics and videos, graphics, games, MP3 and loads more, and it's also great for phoning and texting so it's great, and it was only £45.99 which isn't that expencive for such a great phone :huh: , you should have got that, but I think the phone you did get is a bit better

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe try a Samsung SYNC? YTou can get an unlimited texting plan, and when your talking on the phone the other end is very nice and clear. It's got video and MP3, and I think it comes in black, red, and navy blue. The red one looks best though.

Broken~Wings

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back