I'MA FIRING MAH LAZAH! 8D

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eclipse Absol

Reaction score
Haha, random title. I am so random at times. xD

So, hiya! I'm Eclipse Absol, a Zelda/Pokemon/Tamagotchi addict. I was looking up tamagotchi forums on google and BAM, I found this site, so I decided to join. (I know some one here called Crystallize, so that was one of the reasons I joined.) I'm pretty random at times, so I could make up the most absurd titles people have ever seen, yet be pointless at the same time. xD

Also, I have to say this right now: I am not a Twilight fan! Sure, my username has one of the book titles in it, but I'ma doing this now for safety reasons... -shifty eyes-

I have been a tamagotchi fan for a while now, since pretty much every time I see a new tamagotchi, I buy it. But then it goes into the dusty corner after a while. My longest record for a tamagotchi was...um 20 generations?

So, uh...thats all? =)

-Eclipse Absol

Edit: Epic fail coding. Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to TT.

Zelda & Pokemon = Epic win. I've got Platinum, and Pearl (somewhere) if you feel like exchanging friend-codes or something.

I don't usually post in intro topics, but I feel your pain Dx I had an account on here once called . E c l i p s e or something, and people kept asking me if I liked Twilight . . . I wanted to tear their eyes out and poach them.

. . . Don't judge me based on that, please.

Uh. Welcome. 8D

-failfailfail-

-totallyknewKrystalwouldreply-

Hello there, new Zelda fan.

I think I should play some Zelda once in a while, but yeahno.

Hope you enjoy your stay. :)

win title, btw.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

I'm Sugary~

Awesome topic title!

I see you like Zelda and Pokemon :D .Coool~

Have fun around the forums, and I'll possibly see you sometime!

Latest posts

Back