Imagine babiesitters?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

huntr rocks

Reaction score
Ok so Ubisoft has made some good games like Petz and Imagine. I have played Imagine "Babyz" on my Ds and I like it, but now they made Imagine "Babiesitters" Why? Is it even different at all? Now theress a creepy game alled "my babys" and you tickle your child with a long metal stick! That is sooo creepy! So tell me what Baby game is the best!!!

Now theress a creepy game alled "my babys" and you tickle your child with a long metal stick! That is sooo creepy!
o_O

Yeah...Well I found the video! sroll down and clicky the play button type thingy!!!!https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/Ljajw...1bGBnbOT#videos
That would be a plastic stick..

No offense, but I really don't like any games where you take care of babies. I like.. violent games. Yeah. That's a nice way to put it XD

But the game with the video there just looks epecially creepy. The lady talks in this hypnotising vioce that makes you still want to watch the video.. freaky o_o

It's kinda funny how the SouthPeak people make this EPIC swirly brand name thing. And then this lady with a gentle, hypnotising voice starts telling you about her baby...

Weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back