Import question!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hardcore Tama

Reaction score
Okay so today I am going to spend someof my holiday gift cards and I know that the store I am going to sells V6 and i was wondering if I sould buy one with my money but I already have a V6. So I don't really know if I should get another one. Could you guys/girls tell me the pro's and con's of getting another and help me make a desicision.

Last edited by a moderator:
DONT GET A V6! if you have over 60 pounds/dollars whatever then consider ordering a plus color from audiocubes or ebay. theyr so great!

otherwise, stick with v6.

UPDATE!

I went to our local walmart last night and there was no luck on buy any tamagotchi due to they where ethier out of stock or not-selling. So I will still need you guys to help me choose which tama version I should try to find and where. I live in Canada so some stores may not be availible for me to shop at.

i know alot of Target[SIZE=8pt]s[/SIZE] that sell the music star. Kmart also sells them, and Walgreens BARELY ever sells them here, but they might over there.

unless you canadians don't have walgreens.

OOH! one of the ones you can ALWAYS expect to have tamagotchis is Toys R Us.

i've heard that toy kingdom and five below sell them, i think.

tamas are found pretty much everywhere, so it really won't be hard. :)

i know alot of Target[SIZE=8pt]s[/SIZE] that sell the music star. Kmart also sells them, and Walgreens BARELY ever sells them here, but they might over there.

unless you canadians don't have walgreens.

OOH! one of the ones you can ALWAYS expect to have tamagotchis is Toys R Us.

i've heard that toy kingdom and five below sell them, i think.

tamas are found pretty much everywhere, so it really won't be hard. :mellow:
Thanks but the sad thing is I have none of those stores near me (except maybe Kmart but I'm not sure.) I do know that they sell them at Zellars but It will be a while untill my family ventures out there. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back