IMPORTANT! Must read!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaluv

Reaction score
Even though this has nothing 2 do w/ tamagotchis, please read what I'm about 2 say.

I girl I knew was murdered from speaking 2 this guy on myspace who spoke 2 her, and they got 2gether, and later the girl was srangled 2 death and thrown in a garbage can.

How did they get 2gether in the same place? We'll, there's this little thing called. "Personal Information" and this little thing has a big meaning to it. Giving out your personal info let's other people find out your Birthday, School, Hometown, State and Address. So make sure u don't give out ur Personal info, because you never know what could happen!

Regards,

tamaluv** :D

That's very scary and sad. My classmate, FUNKYMUNKY made a topic like this and I have another one.

Once there were two ppl chating on MSN, they were saying stuff like " I know she's so dumb..beep.." and swearing when the police found out and arrested them!

So don't say mean things 'cause somebody's gonna look at it and get you in trouble if you're 11-, arrest or charge you if you're 12+.

Kaylie.

thanks for warning us.but i think that kids 0-7 might find that scary.so maybe you should add a warning that you might get nervous about that message if you're under 8

thank you very much for posting that,Tamamum.i've heard about this site that teaches kids about safety,but it's not a part of tamatalk.is it okay if i post the link? :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back