IMVU

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
Who here has an IMVU account? I do, but it aint Meowbark (Just search Meowbark and it says I no log on in forever. I have a completely different username)

I was on IMVU, but it was hidden. Then some dude named MikeInuyasha wanted to chat with me so I clicked OK for the heck of it, the dude looked exactly like Inuyasha except without the ears x.x I had a Kikyo Cosplay, it was like the show but freaky! We are buddies cause he is really nice, I have alot of buddies on IMVU to.

If you have a account and wanna chat with my PM me when I am online and I will be happy to chat with you, when I invite you it will be obvious it is me XD

You know lately I've been getting lots of invites for that thing. I just don't see the big deal about personalizing characters and such like that, yahoo messenger does a decent job of that.

It's a chat service where you can personalize a charactor, walk around and talk to people.

A site where you can "create" your own image and be / look like someone else (even tho' it's still, really you in there...) :)

Be careful. Not everyone is as nice as they appear to be.

*okay... Mommy "hat" now taken off*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back