In fear of summer school.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily12

Reaction score
Well during this year I have been staying home a lot. About 1 month of days. I'm afraid I'm gonna have to go to summer school. Though I do get good grades. I don't know which affects more. Bad grades or too many absenses. Have you ever had to go to summer school? Which affects more your grades or your absenses.

At my school, it's grades and/or credits. I might also have to do summer school because I don't have enough credits to move on to the 11th grade next year. Credits are like points you get from taking certain classes that have to add up to a certain number before you graduate high school. But if it's just attendance, you probably don't have to worry about having to take summer school.

At my school, it's grades and/or credits. I might also have to do summer school because I don't have enough credits to move on to the 11th grade next year. Credits are like points you get from taking certain classes that have to add up to a certain number before you graduate high school. But if it's just attendance, you probably don't have to worry about having to take summer school.
yeah same here

At my school, it's your grades. But at our school, absenses can make your grades lower. So, it's kind of a mixture of both, moreso grades.

i don't know..i don't live in america...we get number points...and absnses don't affect that...we get good pints for doing good in a test. i get pretty good marks.

i was absent a lot last year more than 2 months

but i got 100 on every test and everything so like i didnt have to do summer school

i was absent a lot last year more than 2 monthsbut i got 100 on every test and everything so like i didnt have to do summer school
Wow that makes me feel much better. I'm good at school just have been absent a lot. I would never want to go to summer school.

[SIZE=14pt]we dont have summer school in england i think summer school should be agaisnt the law its cruel![/SIZE]

I'm pretty sure it's grades that matter.

If you have good grades, you shouldn't have to go to summer school. I missed at least 3 months of my 9th grade year and I've never been through summer school.

So long as your absences didn't effect your grades you should be fine.

I had to go to summer school for grade 9 geography because I pretty much flunked it. I tried to learn in that class but in all honesty I just didn't get it until sumemr school. Sounds like you should be okay though, if your marks are okay.

really i dont know what summer school is but it sounds like going school in the summer hols and that i think is wrong but thats my opinion (i live in good ole england)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back