In the box!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, some coloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin, some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" another note saying "wow this box has a lot of notes in it", my origami ships, a Chespin (the new grass starter), the O_O face, Ocean Eyes

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, somecoloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin,some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" another note saying "wow this box has a lot of notes in it", my origami ships, a Chespin (the new grass starter), the O_O face, Ocean Eyes, 56 Rabbids screaming

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, somecoloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin,some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" another note saying "wow this box has a lot of notes in it", my origami ships, a Chespin (the new grass starter), the O_O face, Ocean Eyes, 56 Rabbids screaming, Adam Young's guitar

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, somecoloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin,some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" another note saying "wow this box has a lot of notes in it", my origami ships, a Chespin (the new grass starter), the O_O face, Ocean Eyes, 56 Rabbids screaming, Adam Young's guitar, a moose eating ice cream,

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, somecoloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin,some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" another note saying "wow this box has a lot of notes in it", my origami ships, a Chespin (the new grass starter), the O_O face, Ocean Eyes, 56 Rabbids screaming, Adam Young's guitar, a moose eating ice cream, a really huge book of nothing

In the box is KeroPyontchi starting a new box, Francois Trinh-Duc, a note saying "Why did you start a new box", a screaming kitten, a reply note to the first note saying, "Just go with it", a dolphin, Santa and his reighndeer, a note saying "no comic sans", an angry mob, a Christmas tree, Santa Clause, Tumblr, A monster furby, another Christmas Tree, some snow, pictures of my hand drawn tamagotchis, somecoloured pencils , the other boxes that were never finshed, me typing in Comic Sans, My ID L-E, a note saying "NOBODY IS TO NEVER EMPTY THIS BOX EVER" , A smiley face, a sad face, Juandre Kruger, A hamster in a tree, a shipper, a cage full of monkeys, a hipster, a cage of flying pourcipines, the old box, the OTHER old box, a photo album full of Adam Young pictures, Teri's fail Roxy drawing, Club Penguin,some flags, Rayman floating on Munna's back, hoot owls, all of Tumblr, A note saying "Why did you forget my post I made a long time ago?" a note saying "whoever posted the iD L-E bit must not have noticed your post", a note saying "Why, lala0629, Why??? XD jk", a piece of paper with a random scribble on it, Ella writing some fanfiction, some satan text, Rayman and his friends singing "Don't Go Breaking My Heart" from Chicken Little, a computer mouse, another note saying "seriously guys this box is like the Tardis" another note saying "wow this box has a lot of notes in it", my origami ships, a Chespin (the new grass starter), the O_O face, Ocean Eyes, 56 Rabbids screaming, Adam Young's guitar, a moose eating ice cream, a really huge book of nothing, Rayman saying "Tamagotchi" differently

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back