In your next life what do u want to be?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmm, I wanna be a cancerous zombie cat =3 Cause, you knoww, they pwn.

I would love to be a Kitchen Appliance like a Toaster or a Coffee Maker, or Whatever. So I could haunt food

Kidding.

I don't know. Probably a Cat. Because I like cats.

Nothin, cuz there is no "next life".
of course maybe there's non. but in this topic u need to wonder so u can post u want to be in nxt life. {sorry if some of my speling are wrong im just bored.}

by the way im not mad.

EDIT: i also want to be a potato. or maybe the anime that i always draw. uh. TENMA♥

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. maybe a animal that can fly, but is not under the food chain I believe.

Or maybe another human. =D

of course maybe there's non. but in this topic u need to wonder so u can post u want to be in nxt life. {sorry if some of my speling are wrong im just bored.}by the way im not mad.

EDIT: i also want to be a potato. or maybe the anime that i always draw. uh. TENMA♥
If there was, I'd want to be a girl. Being a boy gets boring some times.

I would be someones avatar and stalk them through there computer saying "Hey.....don't you change me....don't you- oaaah she changed me :[." lawl XD

A koalaaa.

I love them to death :0

But if I can't be a koala, then I'd be a kangaroo.

I seem to really like Aussie animals for some reason.

A cat because they get to sleep all day. 'Snot fair. <_<

Or a tree because it seems like it'd be nice.

I actually think about this often. xD

The protagonist in a novel with a happy ending and lots of money. I've always wanted to be a fictional character but I dislike romance novels so maybe a horror? Or maybe an element of fantasy mixed to it. I'd also want to be a cloud floating lazily in the sky. Now that would be my kind of ideal "simple" life. Even better than a goldfish. Or maybe just maybe as $100 bill because I'd be "dressed to impress."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back