Info on versions

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matnik13

Reaction score
:p :ph34r: :blink: :eek: hi. could you please post info on the 3 versions of tamagotchis here so I could put it on my website? and so new tama people can access it easily too? thanks. :D :p B) ;) :lol: :huh: :p

:wacko: :ph34r: :blink: :huh: hi. could you please post info on the 3 versions of tamagotchis here so I could put it on my website? and so new tama people can access it easily too? thanks. :D :p B) ;) :lol: <_< :unsure:
If you care to spend some time looking around this site, and others on the internet then you will probably find all the information you need rather than waiting for someone else to 'spoon feed' it to you.

There are lots of pinned topics here and plenty of information in the library section.

HOWEVER, before you start copying information 'word for word' off of this or any other site, I suggest you PM the site's Admin for permission to do so. You also need to make sure that any information you have taken from someone else has the correct credit attributed to it. Plagiarism is illegal.

If you are so keen to make your own web-site, I suggest you start to learn a bit more about tamagotchi's for yourself. There are too many tama fan-sites out there that are run by people who haven't a clue about what they are doing.

If you care to spend some time looking around this site, and others on the internet then you will probably find all the information you need rather than waiting for someone else to 'spoon feed' it to you.
There are lots of pinned topics here and plenty of information in the library section.

HOWEVER, before you start copying information 'word for word' off of this or any other site, I suggest you PM the site's Admin for permission to do so. You also need to make sure that any information you have taken from someone else has the correct credit attributed to it. Plagiarism is illegal.

If you are so keen to make your own web-site, I suggest you start to learn a bit more about tamagotchi's for yourself. There are too many tama fan-sites out there that are run by people who haven't a clue about what they are doing.
I already know things about tamagotchis but would like to get some more info. I have no desire of copying things 'word for word'

Somone already offered to help and I will credit them duely.

Thanks for the thought though spudilike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back