Inherits

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

meowbark

September 2008 Contest Winner
Reaction score
What do you inherit from your parents (Im meaning your appearence) Everyone says me and my mom look alot alike, My dad said sometimes he cant tell if its me or my mom on the Internet cause were both on it alot. I inherit my height from my dad (Well duh Im 12 and like 5'5) What do you get from your parents?

I got my facial features from my mom, my bone structure from my dad, my hair color from my mom, my hair texture from my dad, my knee and back problems from my mom, and my height from my mom.

Everyone says my mom and I look alike, but I have wide shoulders like my dad, so it makes me look a bit bigger than I actually am. I'm also really short. I think my mom got that from my grandma. She's 5'4" and I'm 5'0". I think my grandma is 4'11".

me and my sister have Bright green eyes that my mom and granma have, i got my piano natural talent from my great- grandmother (who is still alive!), the way i look from my mom, and also my personality, but i act like my dad somtimes! but everyone in my family says i am an awsome singer but they don't know where i got it from.

i inherit pretty much everything from my dad, he was born with black hair, then his hair turned reddish blonde, then dark reddish brown, when i was born same thing happend to me and i also get my height from him (he was 6 foot 1 when he died, my grandpa was 6 foot 2 and my great grandpa was 6 foot 4) im 13 and im at least 5 foot 10

i loom nothin like my mom i look like more like my dad and i have his taste

I inherit my Brown Hair from meh mom, She had bright brown hair before it turned black x.x Me and my youngest brother are tall for our ages, My Middle brother is average, Me and Jacob have brown hair, My youngest brother has dirty blonde, I barely have anything from my dad but height x.x

i got moles from my dad :huh: but i dont care cuz u cant really c them

i everyone says i look like my dad. i get short and wide fat feet from my grandma

No one really knows. My skin color is from my dad, my bone structure is from my mum, I have my dad's eyes, my mum's nose and my dad's mouth, my height is from my mum, the scabs I get before pubety is from my mum's side of the family. My eye color is green. My hair texture comes from my dad and my hair color comes from both.

It's difficult. I don't look like anyone in my family. I'm.....unique I guess.

[SIZE=14pt]Well, My hair colour, ears, toes, hands from my dad and my frizzy hair texture, eyes, height (shortness) and lips from my mom. :) :D :lol: ;) ;) :D :blink: [/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'll start with looks because I wanna say personality too!

My mom has long black hair, and my dad has light brown hair, put together makes dark brown long hair! I also have these dark bag things under my eyes and I hate them, but my dad has them. I am short like my dad and hopefully I will be tall like my mom. I have a weird looking pinky that is always arched because the bone is messed up, my moms side of the family has it but mine is the most curviest, and I have dad's small feet.

My dad is always silly and joking around like me, and he is strong opinioned and likes to debate like me. He also loves adventure, popcorn and travelling like me and he never really gets things done, like he starts to build something then he doesn't finish it.

I don't get many traits from my mom, I have to think of them... I mostly get looks from her.

My hair color is my Dad. So is the texture. My eye color is from my Dad, except the green circle just around the pupil. I got that from my mom (weird o_O, or maybe my Dad had it and lost it.).

My weight is from both sides of my family *bleugh* and my height... I have no idea. i'm almost as tall as my dad and I'm 11. same with my mom o_O'

My skin color is from my Dad, I think, and my feet are my Dad's. Definantly *I wear size 10 1/2, and I'm 5'3*

Uh... that's all I know about right now. And I don't exactly feel like getting up and comparing myself with my parents, seeing as my mom lives 2 miles away xD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back