Injuries

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had doctors have to reattatch my top lip.

I was skating, and I fell forward. My jaw popped and my bottom teeth went through my top lip.

My lip was hanging by a thread.

No one ever lets me finish telling that story.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ that's kinda queezy, and must be scary, for you!

today I was playing catch with my brother and the ball was coming to me, and I let it snap my nose. It was bleeding. Apparently it fell out of it's socket or something like that o_O

(thanfully I didn't faint this time which I am very proud of myself for :ph34r: )

I sat on the roof of the playhouse and fell through it :mad: LOL it was funny though I was just like waaaahh and I had to climb through the door to get out and I scratched my hand and broke my middle finger that was a few days ago I was in the hosptal 2 days ago or so..

The injurie of the day was me climbing on the chestofdraws and the TV and the Xbox fell on me like it crushed my leg and now I have a big bruse on my leg. Then I fell backwards of my bed and hurt my head :(

Eh, today I went bowling with friendlings.

I accidentally ran onto the slippery bowling alley, thinking it was still the run up. I slipped and fell... it killed, yet was quite amusing for the people around me. I got yelled at by the staff D:

Then, Sarah was making me laugh hysterically by doing this random face. It made me walk backwards and I hit a pole. It hurted. The people there thought I was sexually harassing it...

And then I was bowling, and actually threw the ball somehow onto the side thing of the bowling alley, and it almost broke the side fence thinggy... the staff yelled at me even more.

Oh, and of course there were my school injuries. Too many to explain xP

I did fracture my shoulder when I fell off the sofa arm, but the less said, the better.

Um... At school we were playing some chasy thing, and then someone poked me and I fell over.

._.

I broke my little toe jumping. Fractured my ankle bunk jumping (Kieran pushed me) broke both my pinky fingers. One I was swimming in a river and decided to go down the water slide (Its a bit of the river that goes down real fast into a big area of the river and is fun but its just rocks) and it grazes your butt or legs occasionally but I caught my little finger on a rock and it hurt but I didn't realise I broke it until 3 days later. And the other one I was young and had a super cape on and ran with my hand out in a fist running screaming about having super powers and hit my hand on the corner of a brick wall and broke it.

I have many scars from various idiot things. (big one on my knee from a lamp post)

I had a giant cut/scar from the McDonalds little kid park when I was a little kid, and my dog bit me once, because I had a frisbee.

During the christmas break I was at Maddy's and I put the treadmill up full bull (Like 15km) and I jumped on, fell straight forward and got a chin graze. Theres still a bit of a scaar.

I usually get injured by tripping. Like, I got really injured in the foot by tripping on the cement crack. xD

Okay, like.. oh yeah! Tuesday, when I went over to a friends house, we made a fort out of chairs and a heavy blanket. I kept jinxing us. "Like it's going to collapse, lol" and then we were sitting under, touching the pole of "life.." then.. IT FELL! On my arm. Now where it fell is all black and blue. o__O

I got carpet burn on my butt. (Don't need to know how xD) But it hurts to sit down.

Oh yeah, and at bowling, me and Jen were sliding on our knees down a wooden plank where only staff are aloud to go, and I was wearing shorts and didn't realise. I got a wood burn on my knee.

Ooohhh... the perfect topic for me! I get hurt atleast 10 times a day... I don't know when these were (well some of them i do) but I'll tell some:

When I was 4 or something I did summersalts down the stairs. Owch but it was fun. xD

I tripped over my feet. (I do that on a daily basis atleast 7 times)

I fall (I do that on a daily basis too.)

I fall off chairs. (daily basis. i try not to do it at school cuz teachers hate it)

I fall of my friends back. (when we are at cougars den she gives me piggy back rides and I fall odd-alot)

And ALOT more. I'll post more later. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back