*insert drumroll here for dramatic effect*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cylestia

Reaction score
Now that we've got that out of the way...

HAI!

My name's Sara and I hail from West Texas. I am a college student, which should give you guys a rough idea of my age. I remember being in elementary school when the Virtual Pet craze first hit, and how fun it was.

Yesterday, my 8 year old niece came home with two V3 Tamagotchis and insisted that I "play gotchis" with her. My little buddy, Ralph, is one year old now, and I'm already loving him.

:( I'm looking forward to being here.

Welcome! I hope you get settled in, get updated as soon as possible too! Remember to read the rules and regulations too. If you need any help just PM me, other members, or TamaGuides! Most importantly, have fun~ :(

Hi Sara!

My name's SarahGRace and i'm really happy to see u here lol, i'm 22, and was beginning to think there might be something wrong with me for playing with them LOL my mom's constantly laughing at me. at the moment i have 5 on the go lol. i just got two v4.5 yesterday. now idon't feel so bad. i tried to tell her that its not any different than playing video games! LOL she's not buying it though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back