Inside jokes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Le Gasp!- Me, Stephanie <3 (We where talking french I fell and yelled LE GASP!)

HOBNOBS!-Me, Natalie (We love those biscuits ♥)

Haha Dilara told me to shop!-Me, Dilara (I was messing with Dilara and she accidently said shop over shutup)

Po-ta-toes- Me, Natalie, Dilara, Stephanie ( Stephanie comes over to me randomly and shes all po ta toes haha she saw it on the comp)

AHHH GRAB THE SUCHERS- Me my brother (I walked backwards and slammed into the wood and cut my back and started screaming this)

o_O Natalies a hypondriac IM NOT A DOCTOR- Me Natalie, Anton, Scott (Yeah Natalie was telling us all the stuff what was wrong with her and she thinks shes going to an early grave?)

Grrrreeeennnn skkkitttleeess- Me, Natalie (I was all " I choke on grreeeennn skiiitttllleeess)

Yeah Basically every time we see eachother we say them and everyone looks at us like O_O?

I have three.

Megan: Several Harry Potter characters secrets. Inappropriate though x3

Kelsie: Hockey Night in Canada. We were watching Hockey during freezing rain. Kelsie screamed and cheered for Toronto and the power went out. She 'screamed the power out'

My Sister: Dr. Pepper. Pepper is the name of her fursona and she married Alex on Harvest Moon Magical Melody.

Most of them are IRL.

Me and Sofai - DYSTROY YOU, BAYUBS. (Anyone watched "Wolf's Retarted Mission"? Then you'll get it.)

Falcon...SMILE! *Smiles hard*

Misa! You look like a weed! D:

And who can forget the TamaTalk "Eaty Turkey"? :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back