Instead of spamming, which I'm doing...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

fabulouzzz[<3]

Reaction score
is there this ultimate guide for new, clueless users like me? Like, even more descriptive than the directions?

Like, I can figure out photoshop and I can edit films and work ina darkroom. But I cannot figure this thing out. It just takes time, I'm guessing. I mean, I'm almost seventeen [in EXACTLY one month. April 17th :D ] and I say this in no intention of offending anyoen but ten-year-olds have it figured out.

Oish I am so, so clueless.

No, no, no. I know how to use forums. I meant the actual tamagotchi. I have no idea how to use it. xDD

Thank you =]

Ohh, and Miley just fell asleep. How do I wake her up? Could she just be napping? She's just a baby and we played a billion games of jumprope to lose weight.

' date='Mar 17 2007, 11:25 AM'] Thank you =]
Ohh, and Miley just fell asleep. How do I wake her up? Could she just be napping? She's just a baby and we played a billion games of jumprope to lose weight.
They will take naps half way trough their life as a baby. It will only be 5 minutes.

Yeah, Miley was napping.

Anyways, I think I want to enter tamatown. I need help with the passwords and stuff. Like wtf do I do?

' date='Mar 17 2007, 01:01 PM'] Yeah, Miley was napping.
Anyways, I think I want to enter tamatown. I need help with the passwords and stuff. Like wtf do I do?
For tamatown, is it a V4?

If it is a V4, I can't help 'ya because I don't have one- sorry.

If it's a V4, go to TamaTown and get it loaded. Enter your username. Go to the connection menu and go to PC. Your Tama will fly up and your login password will appear. Enter that password and confirm it and you should be in TamaTown.

For a V3, go to TamaTown and get it loaded. Enter your username. Confirm it and you should be in TamaTown.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back