Interesting Cho Jinsei Information!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wow! its chaeper than a keitai!! cool! 4 bids.......

If you look under the topic entama on Ebay, you'll find two or three listed there. Right now, they're going for around $90 or so. Since they're the Japanese versions, I'm holding off... not only will I not be able to understand it, but I don't think all the functions will be completely compatible with English technology (cell phones, computers, etc.), which is the main reason for their arrival.

I think it's best to just wait for the American versions to come out. ^__^ They'll be cheaper (hopefully) and easier to function properly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm, they are sld in stores fr the normal Tamagotchi name as far as I know. And yes, you are righ about the entama thjings.

Here are the links:

nº1.

nº2

Note on the close up the TRAINING icon is different! OH sorry, it is a post icon. And in the lights place is the TREASURE ICON!! It can cook apprently too! Read the links for more. That site Takatchi gave us then gives you gotchi points through it!!! So that is why you leave t planet earth, because you get the points and your Cho Jinsei gets it! Coolio!

Definitely good info! It allf its now!

Good for you! Perhaps you could translate a bit of tamamgotchi channel? Most of the japanese is in gif images so web translators don't help. Perhaps you could help a bit with that (If yu don't mind of course).

It says:

well there all many indexs

and questions what it says:tamagotchis are one of the most popular toys in Japan. In case you dont know

tamagotchis are little hand held playing item by BANDAI. that is all i do want more?

Here is the Meidotchi.and yes Meido means Maid.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v715/takatchi/IMG_1328.jpg

You don't know why a Maid is new character.

Here in Japan," Maid girl" is so popular for "OTAKU" as Cosplay.
More likely "meido" is just word maid pronounced japanese way :furawatchi:

Yes, I know what you mean. In USA and Europe that cosplay style is called "gosurori" or "EGL".

Both come from words Elite Gothic Lolita (gosurori --> gothiloli)

I'm in local anime & manga fanclub and like half of the girls in the club are into gosurori dressing....argh :mellow:

Next year's Animecon I'll be dressing as the Bokujou Monogatari (Harvest Moon) farmer boy :)

Oops, now this goes pretty off-topic...

Last edited by a moderator:
Erm, they are sld in stores fr the normal Tamagotchi name as far as I know. And yes, you are righ about the entama thjings.
Here are the links:

nº1.

nº2

Note on the close up the TRAINING icon is different! OH sorry, it is a post icon. And in the lights place is the TREASURE ICON!! It can cook apprently too! Read the links for more. That site Takatchi gave us then gives you gotchi points through it!!! So that is why you leave t planet earth, because you get the points and your Cho Jinsei gets it! Coolio!

Definitely good info! It allf its now!
wow! they cost a fortune though.......

spiffy, there is currently one on yesasi for $38, thats not so bad. anyways just to let you know ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back