Interesting facts about you

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My feet aren't ticklish at all but my stomach is extremely ticklish... even my cats touching my stomach with their paw tickles a LOT. :eek:

And I also know a bit of Japanese, and I get scared of weird things sometimes at night..

Last edited by a moderator:
I loved in Japan for 2 years and I started studying Japanese when I was 11. My profile pic I took in Hiroshima.

I've been written books since I was 9.

I have no pets except virtual ones :(

I can't pick a favorite color

I write more dialogue than description in my books :(

I terrible at writing stuff like poems and songs. :(

I'm good at math even though I hate it

The only video game console I have is my iPad

I've done this way before this topic even existed lol! Check my about me if you want to read all 80 interesting/random facts about me! One I haven't added since this was a new discovery is that I laugh when I see color blue. But it has to be almost neon blue. I don't know why. It just looks so funny!

The only time I've been taken to the ER was when I was 3. Reason for that was because I sliced the top of my middle finger..And the rest of going to the Hospital was visiting my family members. And since I'm really healthy, the hair on my legs grow back really fast after I shave them..Weird huh? :eek: *Great, now I'm starting to think of Takoyama's rap again..*

I'm gloomy and optimistic at the same time... like, I feel miserable inside but I try my best to look forward to the future and act happy.

- I got hit by a car three times in my life, and survived each time.

- I lived in poverty for about 2 years.

- The scars I have on my legs from being scalded by hot water still remain, even after 26 years.

PlayStation_2_RsOD.jpg

This is not scary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back