Internet Connexion

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys ,
i'm a young inventer

ive created a tama acecory that allow allows you to connect via online. now there is always a freind to play with! :wacko:

so i have a poll via thread. SHOULD I MASS PRODUCE AND SELL TAMAGOTCHI ONLINE?

P.S. feel free to make any comments
THERE IS...its called ENTAMA

Making it so a tamagotchi can connect over the net *laughs*

to do that you would need a wireless usb adapter (costs about $70) then you would need a internet hotspot for EVERY TAMAGOTCHI which would be almost impossible...

so it would cost about... $70 to make EACH tamagotchi...
I agree. Also, since Tamagotchi's usually sell in stores for more than their worth (so Bandai can profit from the product), the Tamagotchi would cost even more. I wouldn't buy a Tama for $80.

However, if creating the Tama would cost less, I'd think this was a pretty good idea. :wacko:

Hmmm...

$80 x 0.15 = $12.00 Tax

$80.00 + $12.00 = $92.00 CAN

So, including taxes, about $92.00 in Canadian dollars. At the moment I don't know the exact exchange rate between Canadian and U.S. dollars/Euros/Pounds, so you'll need to calculate that yourself. XD

Hey, if you made it and can produce a lot of them, I;d say go for it. You'd deff. get a lot of money..and you'd make it big. Good luck.

oh and about that, i was talking about U.S dollers there.. but the $70 u.s dollers would probably be about... $50

i have the old school online tamagotchi (the original '97 one) but a connection would be awesome.

Hey decided to teak a break

[/u]BY THE MOTHER f*****g WAY, I ALREADY AM TALKING ABOUT IT TO BANDAI. AND IT'S NOT A ACCECORY IT'S A ACTUALL TAMA> NOT A WIRELESS CONNEXION SO SHUT UP ABOUT WHAT U DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:

by the way dude with black lit show me some pics!

BY THE MOTHER f*****g WAY, I ALREADY AM TALKING ABOUT IT TO BANDAI. AND IT'S NOT A ACCECORY IT'S A ACTUALL TAMA> NOT A WIRELESS CONNEXION SO SHUT UP ABOUT WHAT U DONT KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :huh:
o_O whoa calm down!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back