Intro, About me, Closure ...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dawnieheartz

Reaction score
Pre-Intro

Gosh! I'm really to tired to make an introduction but I guess I have to :p

---------------------------------------------------------

Introduction

Hello! I'm Dawnieheartz. I won't say my real name so just call me that. I really like tamagotchis. I started playing with them in 2004 , when I saw my friend at church playing with one. My love for them went on & off till December 7th , 2008. Since then I've loved them straight ;) I like all versions but v4 and Music Tama are my faves! I joined here because no one I know really plays with them and loves them as much as I do so I think it's good to socialize with people who have at least one thing in common with [tamagotchis].

About me

I am 13 years old and in 7th grade. Just for the record, I'm a female. I'm not a girly girl but I'm not a tom-boy. I consider myself unusually normal. :p I like being in group hatches and drawing. I get really tired easily and aslso grumpy :D But I won't be like that tonight!!! If you want to know more about me PM me because I don't know how much more I can write. Lol.

Closure.

So! I hope to make lots of friends and be very popular :D

Ta - Ta for now :D

-Dawnieheartz

PS- I NORMALLY WON'T BE TYPING IN ORANGE.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. That's great. Some body already replied. Ok, I'll take you up on that offer and PM you some time. Thanks again for your comment :p I hope I enjoy Tama Talk to. I'm already having some fun trying to find and avatar. I can't wait to see what I'll learn. Do you still play with your v4 & v5? I hope to here more about them! Do you have a log, possibly? ( I feel funny saying 'log' because I always thought of a log as a piece of wood. lol.) K, thanks again. See you around the forums? Bye! (...or maybe not.)

-Dawnieheartz

Latest posts

Back