intro

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

angelgirl409

Reaction score
hey people...

i don't know if this is weird for this site, but i am 23 and i LOVE tamas!!! i had the original back in like 7th grade or whenever they came out and i FOUND (yes found... as in someone lost theirs and i took care of it) a V2, but decided it would be good karma to keep passing it on, so i left it at my old college campus so a kid could enjoy it

now i bought myself a V3 and i love love love it so much!!

i don't know anyone into tamas, so i doubt my tama will ever have any friends, which is sad for it.... but oh well.

i joined this site cause i thought i could help and it really has helped me...

just wanted to thank everyone for contributing everywhere to make this board so great!!

well that's me and my tama stuff

happy growing!!

Welcome to tamatalk! I'm tamagirl_desy and I've been here over a month. I love this site and I'm sure you will too!

There are many things to do, and there are rules to follow. Don't spam, be friendly, don't start fights, don't bump topics....you get the point. You CAN PM people, go ot the tama chatroom, roleplay, talk about various things in Non Tamatalk, have your own special avvie and mess around with your signature.

Welcome aboard the ship of tamatalk: Where friends are always near!

Regards, TGD :lol:

hi welcome to tamatalk!

i think youll learn a lot from here!

and there are probably lots of other people ur age as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back