Introducing... Jenny July! (Introduction only)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

*Summer*

Reaction score
Okay, here's the introduction of my upcoming story, Jenny July.

Jenny is a 12 year old girl who lives in the California. She is happy until one day her dad dies in Iraq. Years later, when Jenny turns 15, her mother re-marries. Her step father is abusive towards her 13 your old brother, her mother and herself.

One day, Her step father tries to kill himself but fails miserably. After that the family has a "Panic Button" installed. This panic button is used when and if her step father tries to kill himself again... It immediately contacts the police and an ambulance.

Now, I'll stop there because I don't want to ruin the story for you now, do I?

My inspirations for the charecters:

Jenny July:

Well, Jenny is a mix of my friends. She's kind-hearted, brave, shy, beautiful, slightly emo, creative and many other things.

Even though Jenny is a completely fictional charecter, I feel close to her... But, I don't know why.

Abusive step father (Shannon) :

Well, I guess from all the abuse stories I read I'm used to having one or two bad guys in my story.

Abused mother (Maria):

Well, Yeah... In every story with an abuser there has to be a victim of the abuse and Jenny's mother is the main person who is abused.

Younger brother (Tom):

I guess Tom doesn't play the biggest part in this story but in a way he is kind of one of the main people and victims of abuse along with his mother, Maria.

My inspiration for the story:

Well, the house next door to my Dad's was... (I won't give too much away!)... Had something happen to it and the family that lived there died because of the father.

The father in this house actually did try to kill himself but I'm not totally sure whether he was the step father or not. So I think I made this story up from what happened next door. I'd rate this story for 9+ people mainly because of the graphic details I will put into it but by all means read if you enjoy :) (Maybe even older. Depending on how well you picture things in your head xD)

I hope everyone enjoys my story :)

I will release it on the 5th ot July maybe even sooner if I'm doing well in planning the end :angry:

If you're really looking forward to the realease of Jenny July I *might* let a few secrets slip before... Oops!

[SIZE=8pt]sounds great! let me know when you finish the rest![/SIZE] :furawatchi: :D :furawatchi:

wow sounds like a good story could you pm me the whole entire story once it's done please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back