INUYASHA

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchi_chain

Reaction score
Do you watch Inuyasha? My friend Veence watches it,do you know what it is about? Because when he talks about it, i don't understand anything. :)

Really good show if you dont mind Animal Like Demons.

Im a fan myself just by seeing the avatar. The show takes place back in the Warring Era in Japan

The show is based on a Girl named Kagome, a Average Modern Japanese Schoolgirl, though she a reincarnation of a powerful priestess whom died but was reconstructed, she and this Half Dog Demon named Inuyasha with Sango (Demon Slayer) Miroku (A Perverted monk with a cursed hand) Shippo (Orphaned Fox Demon) They all have a grudge against a demon named Naraku so they al strive to defeat him.

Thats basically all Im saying. Here is a site with alot of info and humor on the show https://groups.msn.com/InuyashaRoleplaying

hmmm i always though inuyasha was a half cat demon lol well live and leatn i geuss i like it i like all adult swim shows exept WHEN THEY HAD PEE WEES PLAYHOUSE what the heck was with that

[SIZE=14pt]i've heard of it but i dont plan on watching it.[/SIZE]

hmmm i always though inuyasha was a half cat demon lol well live and leatn i geuss i like it i like all adult swim shows exept WHEN THEY HAD PEE WEES PLAYHOUSE what the heck was with that
*shudders* I HATE Pee-Wee's Playhouse- It was some guy that lived in a house that had tarted stuff in it like a magical Person Head! >.<

But Inu means Dog Neko Means Cat. Inuyasha means Powerful Dog Demon from my knowledge (I did some research)

hmmm but the ears look like a cats

hey the magig word of the day is it ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that SO STUPID no y it was on adult swim cause i don't

Yeah, when he was talking about it he mentioned that it was in adult swim. I asked him why and he said because it shows characters naked :furawatchi: :mametchi: :) .

I used to but I lost interest, i guess it was boring after a while.

Fruits Basket is my life now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back