Invisible Children.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

X.x.Stellar

Reaction score
Invisible Children is an organization to help end a war in Northern Uganda that has been going on for 25 years. Children are being captured and are being forced to fight, which is not anything that children this young should be going through.

They are called "Invisible" because people claim they don't exist.

They are called "Invisible" because hardly anyone knows about them.

They are called "Invisible" because the war is still going.

So on April 25th, people are going to try to put it to an end.

On April 25th, people are going to stay silent for 25 hours to put an end to the war. If enough people commit to this, the war can come to an end.

You can also create a donation page to have people donate 25 dollars. Thousands are signing up, and if everyone raises as little as 25 dollars, think about how much money the organization can earn to end the war!

Doesn't it sound like fun? You can think of fun ways to communicate with others without speaking on April 25th, and at the same time you're also Helping with history in the making.

Also, please donate =)

Thank you for calling attention to this social issue... I'm sure that it's something that not many of us are aware of and I appreciate you bringing this topic to light. However, this topic is a bit inappropriate for TamaTalk, as I see it as a website advertisement (see rules) Your post isn't geared so much as discussing the issue as to donating money, so therefore I'm going to close this topic... I hope you understand!

*closed* :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back