invisible tama!? o-O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eruruu19

Reaction score
OK so today i was playing maple story (a game) and then my tama beeped but i was too busy that i ignored it and 20 min later it beeped again and when i checked the matchmaker came!!!!!!! when i clicked "YES" for make love i saw that that other tama was..... invisible!!!!! :eek: all i saw were little stripes floating..... 5 seconds later nothing happened! my tama just vanished and nothing was on the screen :D i waited and waited but it never came back......... so i pressed the reset button and clicked "DOWNLOAD" and finally it was back :D but what just happened to my tama before reseting it? :p :huh:

Sounds like another of the numerous matchmaker-related glitches. Nothing to worry about :D

oh man that happened to me ALOT on my v4 it kept trying and trying to make it stop but it didnt work then it worked the next day

but i hope it doesnt happen to my v4.5

OK so today i was playing maple story (a game) and then my tama beeped but i was too busy that i ignored it and 20 min later it beeped again and when i checked the matchmaker came!!!!!!! when i clicked "YES" for make love i saw that that other tama was..... invisible!!!!! :( all i saw were little stripes floating..... 5 seconds later nothing happened! my tama just vanished and nothing was on the screen ^_^ i waited and waited but it never came back......... so i pressed the reset button and clicked "DOWNLOAD" and finally it was back :( but what just happened to my tama before reseting it? :( :(
That happened to me too. I think it was becuz it had low battery that's why it suddenly went blank.

Try To Reset And Download It Again .

If Not , Try A New Battery,It Might Have Low Battery.

If Both Doesnt Help You,Means Its A Glitch

Nothing To Worry About ! ^_^

yea i reseted it and clicked donwload..... i THINK its okay noe :) this was the first time it happened to me so i was a little scared :p does it happen to alot of v4 tamagotchis?

Last edited by a moderator:
yea i reseted it and clicked donwload..... i THINK its okay noe :D this was the first time it happened to me so i was a little scared :( does it happen to alot of v4 tamagotchis?
Maybe. It just happened to my v4.5 like 2 days ago. I reseted it and it was fine.

Actually, it's quite common on the first wave designs of V4s and some of the 4.5s. I'm not sure about the second wave, and I've tried getting the glitch on my V4s, but it doesn't seem to come up.

That happens to me once on my V4.5 and It brought back nothing and just stepped into the place where the other tamagotchi should be and it happenned to me twice

I was just gonna post about this! It's happened to me on both V4's and now just happened on my V4.5!! I hit B and either the matchmaker brings pixels or just lines or nothing! Sometimes it gets to the LOVE: Yes/No screen and freezes or sometimes just goes blank. I hit DOWNLOAD and it resets it to the day before. The matchmaker will come back in 24 hours. STINKS!! I hate when that happens!!

Last edited by a moderator:
ARGH! It happened again! Waited 24 hours - it was 7pm and the matchmaker came. This time I tried hitting C because sometimes that works but this time the matchmaker just froze in her tracks. Grrrrrrrr... Download again and wait til tomorrow! Why can't they fix the glitch in the 4.5?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back