Invisible

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kioki raised an eyebrow as Angel turned and left. There was definately something going on, and she simply had to know about it. After all, she was known for being the Gossip Queen, She who Knows Everything about Everyone, and a few other things that shouldn't be repeated. The moment Angel left the building and was out of sight, she opened Angels' locker and pulled out Angels' phone. She frowned as she read over the texts... oh yes, her suspicions were confirmed. She read over the texts, and her eyes narrowed. It was a concidence that Seths' jock jerks had been beating up on Sylis... then Sylis showed up soaking wet, and how Seth wasn't involved in any of it. Usually Seth was always there when it came to bullying, the leader of the pack. Also, it was strange how Sylis' mood had changed the moment she mentioned a football game... since the jocks played football. Kioki frowned, and then she heard the main doors open. She tossed Angels' phone into her designer bag, and slammed Angels' locker shut. She'd 'help' Angel look for it in her locker and 'find' it... when she got to the bottom of this.

Sylis walked into the school and turned the corner, running into someone and knocking them over. His thumb hit the send button on his half-finished text to Angel, and he looked down at the person on the ground. "I know you... you're that gossip girl friend of Angels'" he said. Kioki gave him a nervous smile, and nodded. He offered a hand to help the girl up, as he called Angel, knowing she'd answer when she heard the ringtone that was used only for his calls. He heard the ringtone, but it wasn't Angel in the hall, and the phone wasn't in her locker... it was coming from Kiokis' purse. Her eyes widened, and before he reacted she turned and ran. He chased after her, finally cornering her in a dead-end hallway, and blocking her only escape route. "Why do you have Angels' phone? "

"Why wouldn't you go to the game? " asked Kioki, eyebrows raised.

"It's impolite to answer question with a question" Sylis replied, raising an eyebrow and glaring at her icily.

"Hmm... let's make a deal. You answer my question, I'll answer yours" Kioki smirked, leaning against the wall.

"Let's not. " Sylis growled.

"I won't tell if you don't tell. " Kioki smiled, noticing how he'd weakened.

"I've been getting hurt everytime I've been around Angel. Your turn" he replied coldly.

"I was trying to figure out what was going on between you, Angel, and Seth. " Kioki smirked again.

"Fine, put the phone back, and she'll never know about this conversation. " Sylis sighed.

"K, under one condition" Kioki said, tapping her chin with a manicured fingernail.

"What is it?" asked Sylis.

"You come to the game. "

"Really? Tell me, how am I supposed to do that without getting soaked again, or whatever else they have planned? " he asked, rolling his eyes.

"I have just the idea... " she said, a scheming grin forming on her face.

ooc: Yes, it's back! If you were missing this, you can thank those who PM'd me, asking me to continue. Feel free to post complaints/ comments!

XoXo, TT2 <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back