Invisionfree Not Working?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vicky Liu

Reaction score
Today.....I went to my forum URL, which was powered by invisionfree.....it didn't work.

At first I thought that someone had deleted my site again and I started crying.

Then, I went to TamaZone..........didn't work.

Tamaisland? Nope.

None of the sites that were powered by Invisionfree were working! And when I went to https://www.invisionfree.com/ , it didn't work.

Wait a sec.......isn't TamaTalk also powered by Invisionfree? Oh no.

Help me on this! What has happened????

I was just going to PM .:puma:. about this. Tamagotchi Mates isn't working, either. I thought "Oh, no! What if she closed it down again?!"

What are we going to do? AAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH! *panic attack* My beloved forum....gone......

Will Invisonfree fix up again?

Give it some time, man, calm down. Invisionfree has problems like this every now and then. Just calm down and wait. :furawatchi:

Invisionfree powers tons of websites. Some servers puke (Inside joke, meaning they fail sometimes) a bit, but it will probaily be fixed in like, a week.

I was just going to PM .:puma:. about this. Tamagotchi Mates isn't working, either. I thought "Oh, no! What if she closed it down again?!"
I didn't close it down, don't worry :furawatchi:

It should be back up soon.

And I was just about to post a topic about this.

Haha XDYou only comes to us when you need something .__.' Faithful eh?

Anyways. Well , I don't know what to say. I don't go on Invisionfree anyways.
Hey! I do not! It's just that I usually am on my own forum and now it's gone so I'm here.

Quote everyone else: (Whatever they said)

So, Invisionfree has experienced this kind of malfunctioning before? Ok......

Hey! I do not! It's just that I usually am on my own forum and now it's gone so I'm here.

Quote everyone else: (Whatever they said)

So, Invisionfree has experienced this kind of malfunctioning before? Ok......
She's joking, no need to fret.

Invisionfree powers tons of websites. Some servers puke (Inside joke, meaning they fail sometimes) a bit, but it will probaily be fixed in like, a week.
A week? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! *runs and hides in corner and has a panic attack* :furawatchi:

I just went to iTamagotchi. It didn't work and I was all "Uhh.... o__o".

I didn't know what happened at first. I thought it was just my computer. But you guys have had it too.

Lets hope that IF will be up and running soon :)

Well I don't have invasion free but it might be a site problem like when your fav site like closes down because there like a manufacturing problem in the site they may just be stopping you from acsesing it because mabye one on the employees probley let on a virus or some thing and i've heard that there a new virus going around but i dont know what it does. :)

My webbie ain't working either.

Its just because there servers are down :)

Maybe tomorow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back