iPod Issues

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DemonSlayer5050

Reaction score
Okay First I'd just like to say this is in NTT because it's more on technical difficulties rather than music :(

Okay, I can't delete songs from my ipod. I've tried unchecking songs and deleting them from my itunes library and synching it. It didn't work. The only time it ever erased music was one random day I plugged it in and put some songs on it, and when I unplugged they were all erased O_O;

Does anyone know what I should do? D:

Okay, when you plug it into your computer, go to iTunes, then go to your iPod. Check under the music tab to see if "Sync Music" is checked. Then try syncing it again. I hope that helped.

Okay, when you plug it into your computer, go to iTunes, then go to your iPod. Check under the music tab to see if "Sync Music" is checked. Then try syncing it again. I hope that helped.
Hang on I shall try, if it doesn't work, thanks anyway :D

EDIT: I'm really confused @_@ What do you mean?

Last edited by a moderator:
Uhm, delete them from your playlist or itunes altogether.

I've never deleted songs off my ipod before, so I don't really know.

sorry =]

When ever I have problems with my ipod, I hold down the menu button and the very bottom of the select button in the middle. You have to press them at the exact same time or it won't work. (This resets the ipod, and will almost always fix any problems.) You should know that it worked when the screen fades out, and then you see the apple symbol appear when it turns back on.

If your ipod is the touch, then I don't know how to help you there. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
When ever I have problems with my ipod, I hold down the menu button and the very bottom of the select button in the middle. You have to press them at the exact same time or it won't work. (This resets the ipod, and will almost always fix any problems.) You should know that it worked when the screen fades out, and then you see the apple symbol appear when it turns back on. If your ipod is the touch, then I don't know how to help you there. ;)
If I reset the settings will it delete the songs? Because that would actually help.

Well, you can always FORMAT your iPod. Looking at the screenshot it said you're using an iPhone?

Hopefully doing so won't erase everything. Just the iPod part.

If I reset the settings will it delete the songs? Because that would actually help.
No, it doesn't erase anything at all. (Well, it does clear your Recently Added and Recently Played playlists, but those don't really matter.) Other than that, all of your other playlists (if any) that you made and all of your music will not be erased.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back