iPod Nano

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GotchiGirl96

Reaction score
I just got a silver iPod nano 2gb yesterday. The instruction book is a piece of junk and I can't find any online sites that will help. I want to download songs from Limewire or Windows Media Player from CD's and stuff but I have no idea how? Does anyone know how to use Windows Media Player or Limewire to download songs onto the iPod Nano?

Thanks in advance,

GotchiGirl96

First of all, you MUST use iTUNES. You can put CD's onto computers and put them on your iPOD and download songs. If you have iTUNES, all downloaded songs with automatically be put into your iTUNES.

~*Tamagotchi*~

Ok I don't know why it should be on NonTamaTalk. This isn't talking about Tamagotchis.

~*Tamagotchi*~

Ok I don't know why it should be on NonTamaTalk. This isn't talking about Tamagotchis.
~*Tamagotchi*~
Exactly why it should be in (Non) Tamatalk! :D

Rey Mysterio

Just to let you know, (Non) TamaTalk has been excluded from the topics and put on the first page and I didn't realize it was there and not to be mean or anything, but instead of telling me this should be here and that should be there, how about just trying to help?

USB cord to your Ipod from your PC, your Computer should reconize it. Then use Media Player and see what you can do. I dont use Limewire on Ipods, I use Limewire for CD's

When I connected to the computer with Windows Media Player, my iPod started charging. How do I get it to stop and get to the Windows Media Player? Sorry for all the questions, I just need a specific answer.

Well, you shouldn't be illegally downloading in the first place, but when I did it, I downloaded a Guns N' Roses album off Limewire and burned it onto a CD with Windows Media Player. I downloaded iTunes, put the CD in, changed the song names (they were Track 1, Track 2, Track 3, etc.), plugged in my iPod, and it automatically updated. Hopefully this should help.

You need iTunes and you can transfer your other music to iTunes... but without it, it won't work...

*.-

You need iTunes and you can transfer your other music to iTunes... but without it, it won't work...
*.-
Yeah, notice it's I pod and I tunes. Without iTUNES iPODS would be worthless.

~*Tamagotchi*~

If you have Windows Media Player you may need to either download iTunes or get a newer version of it.

You CANNOT I repeat CANNOT download songs onto your iPod with W.M.P.

Step one: Plug the USB cable that came w/ your iPod into the socket in the computer.

Step two: Pull up iTunes and change it to "your name" file or it is titled "new file".

Step three: Insert cd.

Step four: Change "Track one, Track two, etc." to proper song title.

Step five: READ THE FLIPPING MANUAL!!! It is NOT worthless. You just have to read it a few times to understand it. >_< >_>

First you have to go to Apple.com and download Itunes. And then download Songs onto your ITunes and then onto your ipod. ^_^

Ask Puppiekinz43. Her brother knows. :)

*AG11*

If you have Windows Media Player you may need to either download iTunes or get a newer version of it. You CANNOT I repeat CANNOT download songs onto your iPod with W.M.P.
You're technically right, but WMP does let you burn CD's and you can just import the CD's onto iTunes.

Although LimeWire has free music, watch out on LimeWire because it has a lot of viruses. My bro had to turn in 2 Mp3's players because of LimeWire.

As i can see you used iTunes.

First of all, if you didn't know, Limewire is illegal. If your friends use it, then they should still be okay as long as they don't share songs and clean their sharing folder once in a while.

But, if I were you, I wouldn't want to take that risk. But, there is still a legal way you can have songs on your ipod. It's called iTunes. It was made by the makers of the iPod, Apple, and it is legal. The law is that you have to pay a dollar for each song. So that's how it is on Itunes.

If you don't want to pay for it, your parents and/or friends can buy you these little ipod gift cards that you can use.

Also, I am not the best at Ipods, but here are my instructions.

1. Go to https://www.apple.com/itunes/download/ and get Itunes.

2. Buy songs on Itunes and then download them on Itunes.

3. Plug in your Ipod to the computer's USB.

4. Things should come up, and just read what they say, just make sure you are alert.

5. Download the songs on your Ipod.

And that's it!!

Well, I don't have an iPod because my parents don't want to waste money on it because they think it is stupid, but my friends have it and that is how they do it.

-Love4tamas

First of all, if you didn't know, Limewire is illegal. If your friends use it, then they should still be okay as long as they don't share songs and clean their sharing folder once in a while.
But, if I were you, I wouldn't want to take that risk. But, there is still a legal way you can have songs on your ipod. It's called iTunes. It was made by the makers of the iPod, Apple, and it is legal. The law is that you have to pay a dollar for each song. So that's how it is on Itunes.

If you don't want to pay for it, your parents and/or friends can buy you these little ipod gift cards that you can use.
Your Right, All Internet company's monitor things like TorrentSPY and Limewire, Since they are illegal.

If you do download illegal music, there is nothing you can do about it afterwards, the information is in the servers system.

Most the time, they disable your internet for a while, and if you do it again, you can be taken to court/Or your internet IP Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back