Ipod or MP3 players

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayme_Marie

Reaction score
I want to get an Ipod or mp3 player, but I don't understand the differents, and I don't know which is best. Any info would be helpful! Also, are the songs expensive?

:p Thanks! Jamie Marie :angry:

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

oops...

I pressed MP3 by accident...I dont realy know, onthe news, there was a guy, who's I-pod cougt fire in his poket! O_O

I would get another type of mp3 player because they're less expensive, have better qualities that fit my music tastes, and are just as good as the iPod. That's just my opinion. I really recommend doing some research based on what you prefer...like how much music you want it to fit, what type of music format it supports (WMA, mp3, mp4, what have you), if you want an FM tuner on it, whether you want purely music or music AND videos, color or black and white display, battery life, and so on. Read LOTS of reviews...that's what I did before I got my mp3 player and I am still satisfied with it to this day. I would personally recommend the Sansa Sandisk...I have a 6 GB, which holds 1500 songs (which is more than enough for me). It's good for me because I prefer ONLY a music player, none of that video/movies stuff. It can also hold pictures, short videos, you can listen to the radio on it...it's great! You can also purchase a micro SD card so that you can expand the memory. Keep in mind that you're going to see that there are pros and cons for all of the mp3 players out there, including the iPod. Make sure to think about what you want to see in a music player and then go from there. Good luck! :furawatchi:

I have an iPod Touch.

I love it. However it was rather expensive. It does have some really cool features though.

It really depends on what you want your MP3 player/iPod to do. iPods, although often expensive, are really simple to use. They have a really nice GUI that makes choosing what song you want to listen to really easy. And syncing your music to them is really simple.

Other MP3 players are good also. But I don't have one that I use so I can't really judge.

I would personally go with an iPod. But its really up to you.

And I'd do what OldSchoolTama said; Read lots of reviews. :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back