Ipod or MP3?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bratzack

Reaction score
i'v heard problams about both of theese before

and i dont wana get the rong one and get something realy crappy!

so i wana no before i spend my money the pros and cons about each

can you PLEASE help me!!!!!

:eek: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:

I'd Prefer an Mp3 over an iPod anyday. Sure i-pods May be the Hottest thing, But They can be expensive. Plus half the people I know that have gotten i-pods, say they quit working after a few months.

I have an mp3 player that holds up to 250 songs [1GB] Plus it has a Voice recorder thing, and can hold a few pictures.

I can't Say the Price Since I got it for Christmas Last year.

The one I have is a Sylvania 1GB. It works okay, But It has to be plugged into the Computer to Charge, instead of taking a battery. [My Old old mp3 player took batterys, which died within an hour of listening to music]

ya in the begining i was leaning tword the MP3 player more

cause my mom might get either one for christamas and iv heard alot of things about ipod

my freind told me that if u get a song off of itunes and its taken off the site then the ipod will stop working and u have to reset to make it work again and that makes u loose all of ur songs uv dowloaded so far.

I would go with the iPod. I've had mine for almost two years now, and I've never had any problems with it.

As for my brother, he keeps getting MP3's, and they keep breaking. He's had to buy at least six this year. D:< I told him he should just get an iPod. Sure, they are a bit more expensive, but it will last you longer. He's really stubborn and won't though.

So I would go with the iPod, though they both have their pros and cons.

EDIT: No, when you restart your iPod, it doesn't get rid of your songs. I've had to reset mine a few times, but it's not a problem. If it ever freezes (which mine rarely does), just hold down the Menu and center keys for a few seconds, and it loads back up again. You don't loose a thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
My iPod has worked for a year, and it had no problems.

But sadly, I left it at my friends house, and no offense to my friend, but her house.. wasn't exactly the safest place to forget it.

I have a friend who's Shuffle was hooked on her pants and she forgot to take it off when washing them, and it came out of the dryer still hooked on the pants and working as well as ever.

My sister got an MP3 last year, and it didn't work.

I suggest iPods. They have more accessories for them available.

I would choose iPod because my MP3 I'v had it for a few months proberly 2 and the screen dosnt work and it ran out fof charge like after about half an hour of listening. With my iPod on the other hand its only fozen like 5 times because of me dropping it I'v reset it alot and nothing has gone and I just think its better. But thats just opinion so if you want an MP3 get one.

@ Cinderpelt my bro does the same he gets MP3 after MP3 and they dont break due to his clumsyniss (suprisingly enough) they just break somehow so yeah.

Mp3. I hated my iPod.

You can find some real gems when it comes to Mp3's.

I have a Samsung P2 at the moment, It has a 3.5 Inch Touch screen, BlueTooth, Radio, Games, Movie Playback, Microphone and an Awesome design.

Plus its only like $120.

IPOD. You can't even compare Ipods to MP3's, their that much better. Although, I'm probably in a different (economical) class than most, so the price doesn't matter to me, where it might matter to others. I've had my Ipod for three years. No problems whatsoever. Before that, I went through 7 MP3's in four years. Just my experience.

IPOD. You can't even compare Ipods to MP3's, their that much better. Although, I'm probably in a different (economical) class than most, so the price doesn't matter to me, where it might matter to others. I've had my Ipod for three years. No problems whatsoever. Before that, I went through 7 MP3's in four years. Just my experience.
Yes you can, because most MP3s are better than iPods.

I hate iPods. They are SO overrated.

Latest posts

Back