Ipod Pets,I-Dog,I-Cat,I-Fish and I-CY

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Any one have one?

• Yep, i own all of them

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope

• i own an I-dog

• I own an I-Fish

• I own an I-cat

• I own an I-CY (penguin)

• i hate those things

• too much money

• i used to

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid~Rain

Reaction score
Does anyone own one? i just got one today, its the penguin (its cute!, im listening to cottoneye joe XD)

The only one I really heard in 1st person was the I-teddy bear. The I-fish looks cool. A bit to much money, and no :ichigotchi: I don't have one.

///Locky458

The only one I really heard in 1st person was the I-teddy bear. The I-fish looks cool. A bit to much money, and no :wacko: I don't have one.
///Locky458
By I-teddybear do you mean the IPulse bear?? I have an IPulse bear. :ichigotchi:

I never heard of the I-Teddy bear, O_O. I only got mine for $14.85 canadian dollars, and that was with tax (GST and PST, general sales tax and Provincal sales tax)

No, seeing as I don't have an iPod or mp3 player. I saw the commercial for the I-CY though, it looked really cute! :ichigotchi:

I don't have one, but I really want one! I think I'll get the iCat, seeing that a cat is my favorite animal in the bunch. I might also get an iFish, maybeiCy, but 3 tops. I won't get all of them. I also don't have an MP3 player ;D

They should have an iNarwhal! :huh: Or an iDodo! Or... an iSnail!! No, wait, iPlatypus! xD I love all of those random creatures.

♪~tk710

You dont have to have an Mp3 player to use an Ipod Pet, if you have a computer (duh!) Just plug one end of the cord that comes with the pet into where you'd put your headphones if you listen to music on the computer, and the other end of the cord in where it says to plug it in the Ipod pet. it works

No, I don't have one.

They're cute, but the speakers aren't high quality and distort the music.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back