ipod

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do u have an ipod?

• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ipod shuffle

• regular ipod

• ipod mini

• the new ipod

• I'm gonna get one...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody has an ipod shuffle?! :) I guess when I get mine I will be the only one. :) By the way, instead of buying the songs on an ipod, can you just download songs from a CD? Anyway, my mom wants me to get an ipod shuffle but I want an ipod mini. should I just save money 4 an ipod mini or should I just stick with the shuffle? :furawatchi: Oh and 1 last thing... how much does an ipod mini cost???

Nobody has an ipod shuffle?! :eek: I guess when I get mine I will be the only one. :( By the way, instead of buying the songs on an ipod, can you just download songs from a CD? Anyway, my mom wants me to get an ipod shuffle but I want an ipod mini. should I just save money 4 an ipod mini or should I just stick with the shuffle? :p Oh and 1 last thing... how much does an ipod mini cost???
I got a Ipod mini for Chirtmas. they cost in between $160-$220. It depends what kind you get. the 6 gigabyte Ipod holds 1500 songs (the kind I have) so it will costs more but the 4 gigabyte holds 1000 songs and that one will cost less. if you buy one off Ebay it might cost less.

Well, I just wanted to say that I got an MP3 instead. I'm glad though. it's better than the ipod shuffle. (he he he)

I have a shuffle... I got it for Christmas! my dad got the ipod video and it is huge!

I have the regular ipod. Well, actually it's my dad's, but he's gonna give it to me after he get's tired of it. (I doubt that'll ever happen! :( )

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back