IR ISB Dongle for the iD L

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NeonAppleDarko~

Reaction score
Hey guys, I know that you need a IR USB to get downloads through the computer onto your Tamagotchi iD L and I just wanted a little help in getting one. I search for them on eBay and there are about 50 options, most of them around ten bucks, but I have no idea which one's are alright or not because I don't recognize the brands but the ones selling seem to be the same five or so sold by different sellers. I'm trying to only buy from top rated sellers and these are pretty much the ones that I see the most:

Mini PC USB to IrDA Infrared IR Wireless Dongle Adapter

USB to IrDA Infrared IR Wireless Date Transfer Dongle

IrDA Infrered IR Wireless Dongle Adapter to PC USB Hot

I'm just wonder if any of you out there are using any of these or if you have an opinion on which of these I should get or none at all, I just don't want to go out there by myself and get something I shouldn't have. Thanks for the help in advanced guys and I hope to hear from you soon.

~Neon

I'd get a phone with IR capabilities over a USB dongle, personally. I've heard many accounts of how temperamental the dongles can be, which is why I bought a Palm Treo with all the accessories (the USB data cable is the most important accessory, along with a charger, of course...both could be purchased separately through Ebay even if they don't come with the phone) for under $10. There are a ton of phones out there with IR (the list is HERE...all phones are compatible with both the iD and iD L) and you can always Google the user manual for a particular phone to check if it has IR or not. I went for the Palm Treo because I didn't have to deal as much with the model numbers (because it seems all Palm Treos have IR) and because there are a lot of cheap ones for sale on Ebay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back