Is A Coconut A Fruit Or A Nut?!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes D: The sprinkles. I hate 'em.I'd much rather crack open a coconut and dig it out with a spoon. It's hard, but so good.
Hehe I agree ;P I miss eating coconuts from my grandmas though.

[SIZE=14pt]It would say a nut. .... [/SIZE]Because if it were a fruit, it would have a inside we could eat..

Wait. Does that make sense?! D:
[SIZE=14pt]But it IS Edible[/SIZE]

Its a fruit no doubt, It comes from a tree!

Last edited by a moderator:
Umm uhh umm NUT! No wait umm Both! err umm no not that its fruit! wait wait...
Ok its a nut! Woo hoo!
no, not really. Everyone thinks it is because of it's name COCONUT ITS A FRUIT

A coconut is not a fruit or a nut! Its acctualy a seed. After it drops from a tree, about a month later the shell cracks and an adorable baby tree comes out. :huh:
I agree, the coconut shavings are disgusting. They are a disgrace to the name of Cococnut. But fresh coconut is the best thing ever ;)

*BaBi*
Alright, are you kidding me? you don't see the planters come to your house and plant coconuts underground and wait for them to pop up. FOR THE LAST TIME, A COCONUT IS A [SIZE=14pt]FRUIT[/SIZE]

Its a fruit its a fruit its a fruit

I say it's a fruit.

It just seems more likely to me..

Or a fruit and a nut [and possibly some sort of vegetable] were spliced. I like that idea as well. :3

I KNOW for sure it's a nut technically. Based on how it looks, whats in it, ect.But it does come off of a tree and anything that comes off a tree is called the trees fruit.

It's still a nut though. :) I did my research. Anyways, it's cocoNUT. lol
Its not a nut. Its a fruit fair and square. Do nuts have a lovely milk inside them? Are they furry and oversized? I studied. Coconuts are actually related to kiwis. Oh, and some guy from this tribe called them Coconuts because COCO in spanish means funny face or something. He added the NUT onto it purely because it LOOKED sort of like a brazil nut in it's shell.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back