Is Admin a...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Courtnee~Malakian

Reaction score
Is Admin a boy or a girl? I've bee wondering this forever. If anybody knows please post here! Right now I think Admin is a boy, but what do i know??

C~M

Admin is a boy,

I used to be wandering that!

I used to think that HE was a SHE!

LOL

Admin is a boy,I used to be wandering that!

I used to think that HE was a SHE!

LOL
Admin is a boy? Does anybody know how old he is? Like is he under 18 or over 18? (I don't need to know his actual age) Just like if he's in his 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's or a teenager or 19.

C~M

Admin is a boy? Does anybody know how old he is? Like is he under 18 or over 18? (I don't need to know his actual age) Just like if he's in his 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's or a teenager or 19.
C~M
WOW, Admin is way over 20, there birthday is:

15 september 1905 (Very Old)

WOW, Admin is way over 20, there birthday is: 15 september 1905 (Very Old)
Wow he's 102 years old! I don't think that's right anyways. What 102 year old man would be able to create a run a forum?

C~M

Maybe you should ask him in the new "Ask the Staff" thing the Guides and Jappyx provided us with. Check it out!

Yea. I know but he is over 18 I know that..

I sent him a b-day card on his b-day.

No Teenager would make a Forum for Tamagotchis XD Probably a Adult, Young Adult (20's-Mid 30's)

I think Admin tis a Women, I don't know much boys that would have a Smile monkey in his Avatar. But if Admin tis a Boy sorry XD

No Teenager would make a Forum for Tamagotchis XD Probably a Adult, Young Adult (20's-Mid 30's)
I think Admin tis a Women, I don't know much boys that would have a Smile monkey in his Avatar. But if Admin tis a Boy sorry XD
Hey! I'm a teenager and I made a tamagotchi forum! Of course it doesn't have a domain name so I don't have to pay.

C~M

Well he probably pays for the domain name which means he probably recieves income, so I personally believe he's in his mid thirties.

And if you paid attention you'd know I think he's a boy. xD

Well he probably pays for the domain name which means he probably recieves income, so I personally believe he's in his mid thirties.
And if you paid attention you'd know I think he's a boy. xD
[SIZE=14pt]What?? How would I know he's a boy?[/SIZE]

C~M

Last edited by a moderator:
Well.... To tell you the truth, I really don't know.

But I used to think that Admin was a girl.

It's unknown, and nobody knows for sure,but Admin him or herself.

I agree with Rachelgotchi.

I don't know whether's s/he's a boy or a girl, but I think s/he's a boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back