Is anyone bored with tamas yet?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can never be too old for Tama's.

Just have a break from them for a while,that's what I did and now I am in to them again,after the break i'm sure you will have more interest in them! hope I helped.

I lost interest since mom stopped buying them and buying it with my savings.

The job option was kind of boring for me, too. xP

Cecib ;)

same here. im 14 and i have 2 activated of 13 of them. i lost interest and i do still play with other tama stuff, but nothing like it used to be. we have grown up and moved on from our obsessions. it happens to me all the time. my obsessions mainly last about 2 years and then i lose interest. idk how i lost interest, but i think it was the transition to high school that really did it.

For me I play for about 3 week and then pause for about 2 weeks. Tamas are getting a little old and boring due to the v5.

I only play one of my V4.5s now. The rest of my Tamagotchi's are in my drawer with no batteries D;

I'm still into them, but not as much as I used to. Doesn't mean that I lost any of my experience with them, however :D

I lost interest a while ago.. all of my tams are in a drawer gathering dust.

I go in and out of being into them. with like, 2-8 month breaks .

I don't think you're age is the only reason you get bored. I've been interested in tam's for 11 years. I usually have at least one running. Right now, I've got three running, well, two I guess. My Ocean died again. No shocker there. Anyway, it's about your interest level, not your age. :)

I don't know if I list intrest because my batteries ran out so we'll see when I get more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back