Is anyone else an orphan?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not either, but my friend is adopted because her biological parents were too drunk to keep her.

No, but My Sister put My Neice and Nephew up for adoption. So I don't even know where they are.

I became an Aunty to my neice when i was a year old, and I never met my Nephew, Just seen a few pics.

No, but I have plenty of friends at school who are adopted.

And they're pretty cool. :]

Two of my best friends were adopted!

They're so lovely.

But I'm a non-adopted child person.

One of the boys in my english class, William, was adopted. It's really sad cuz all the evil little children on year 9 always make fun of him, saying stuff like his parents didn't want him.

): I shall protect him.

I'm not an Orphan

One of my Best friends (Well, used to be) Was adopted from Russia. So was her sister, but I beieve they were from different familys.

No.

My dad has an adoptive brother.

Mum has an adoptive brother and also a brother who was adopted out.

And my best friend from primary had two brothers who were adopted from the same mother.

I'm not adopted. My mom's youngest brother's youngest daughter was adopted to my mom's cousin because that couple couldnt have a baby. A year later, they had a baby. She was adopted to people who were blood related to her.

Nope. I only know that my friends little sister and brother are adoupted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back